yena and nako's weird conversations

" okay why have I been called here?"Nako asked confused why she was in the basement

Yena,sitting down drinking a can of sprite she had gotten from eunbi' stash replied "Look I saw you looking at Wonyoung yesterday,I know you wanna kiss her ,make out and maybe in the future do more ,I don't really your relationship with her that much but I know you're not just good friends,"

Yuki (aka your author): I just wanted to let everyone know ,all the recent crack chapter and anything I've updated in the past week , we're all write at 1 am. This is been written at 1:41am however I'll publish this in morning ,if I remember to. So anything written,just for fun and mainly cause I have random ideas at night,so do not take anything seriously,it's just for fun!I swear! Okay I'm gonna carry on with whatever freaking chapter I thought of ,sorry if it's weird af oh and this is a oneshot so ages have been changed a little ,not much just that wonyoung's the same age as nako. K enjoy the chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------

"And that's made you talk in the basement to me because?"Nako asked ,she was so confused. Why the hell was she here at 7am in the morning,sitting the basement when she could be sleeping peacefully in Wonyoung's arms. She loved Yena though ,yena was another big sister or best friend so she kinda had no choice (I've been watching a show called 'the middle',so the tone sounds a bit strange)

"Nako,I've seen you look at Wonyoung that way since she was a minor. Look I know you're way more close now and it would be awkward to do anything but you really got a man up or in this case "woman" up ,I have no idea just please kiss the girl!"Yena explained out.she really didn't wanna be up this early too, especially on a off day but this has been bugging her the whole night,she could sleep the whole day if she wanted,she just had to make Yuri do it.

"Okay I'll go kiss her! Now please let me sleep!"Nako responded back. Yena nodded and gave her signal ,which indicated she was free.

Nako smiled and ran upstairs. She opened the shared room door . Wonyoung was sound asleep,however she was hugging a pillow.

"That should've been me right now!"Nako whispered. She walked along the bed and layed down , facing the other way of wonyoung.

She thought to herself and thought what Yena had said. Nako did have every opportunity to kiss the girl,she slept in the same bed with the damn girl. "Gosh Yena unnie is right!"she thought to herself in her head. Nako was too deep into her thoughts,she didn't even realise she was under wonyoung's arms untill 10 am.

The sun was shining through the curtains, more than it did in days. Nako's eyes opened and she let out a soft yawn. She was a bit alarmed to wake up to Wonyoung caressing her hair and smiling widely.

"Good morning unnie,"Wonyoung said,still caressing nako's hair.

"Good morning to you too,"Nako replied.

"What's wrong? Bad dream,"Wonyoung asked because usually she would get a 'good morning to you too sweetie,'.

"Oh no, just couldn't get a lot of sleep,"Nako responded.

"That's a lie ,you were in my arms sleeping soundly,"Wonyoung chuckled out.

"Okay fine. At 7am in the morning,Yena called me out in the morning to talk to her about something-

"Oh my god ,she said that you should kiss me, didn't she?"Wonyoung asked, cutting off nako.

"Yes! How'd you know?"Nako responded back confused once again.

"She told me the other day, if nako kissed you tomorrow,let her!"Wonyoung replied.

"What the hell is going on with Yena,it's like she telling us to get into a love relationship!"Nako hysterically said.

It then hit the two like a rock. Both immediately staring at each other. They realised That yena wasn't saying to get into a love relationship, she was telling them that they're already in one.

"Are we dating?!"Wonyoung asked

"Oh my god- we are...I mean we went out on a couple 'friends' date ,but they always end up in us trying to kiss but miserably failing. We sleep TOGETHER. No friends can do that! We cuddle...friends can do that too... We call each other cute nicknames...friends can do that as well?"Nako said.

"Unnie...we're in a relationship...I have never seen two friends saying to each other 'no you hang up!' or 'i love you sweetie!' (friends can do that btw,do it all the time to mine) and definitely not gase into each others eyes like Romeo and Juliet. Plus everytime I achieve something well,you say 'that's my baby!'"Wonyoung also reminded.

"But lirtally haven't even in kiss yet?or make out? Couples do that! Friends do not!"nako said.

Wonyoung and Nako stared at each other,both eyeing each others lips. Of course they wanted to kiss other,but their was something holding them back. It was as if they needed something to tell them.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!"One of the members shouted and from the very annoyed tone it sounded like Eunbi, probably angry that yena drank her sprite.

Nako and Wonyoung did end up kissing. They didn't go further than that, till an annoyed duck shouted it. It lasted like 5 minutes ,so it's perfectly fine. I mean no relationship is perfect,if life was that way everything would just be weird .

Yuki:I sound like I'm narrating some amercian TV show wth... If you do like Wonako ,check out my other book of them if you haven't and if you're a fellow girl groups Stan look at my K-pop girl group oneshots book! The recent chapter is about ITZY,yes I wrote at 2 am. Please at least vote and comment if you got a request! Thank you , appreciate to anyone who's this far into this dumb chapter! 💞