yenyul

Sakunakon will be uploaded tomorrow

No one's POV:

"Yena your gay is showing!"Eunbi whispered to Yena.

Yena just shrugged her shoulders and tightned her grip onto Yuri. Today was the day ,she was going to tell the world about her and Yuri.

Yena had already asked Off the record and they accepted it very quickly.

Off the record stated "we'll do our best from helping you from the haters and supporting you as much as we can." .

Yena was actually surprised but she was very happy.

"Everyone!"Yena shouted.

Wiz*one's gaze turned to Yena. They were in a fansign so most fans thought this was normal.

"I have something to tell you ,I've been keeping !"Yena shouted.

Yuri mouthed at Yena "what are you doing?!!". Yena just nodded and gave her "it's time" look.

"What is it Yena??!!"The fans asked.

"Me and Yuri....

We're not just friends."Yena said.

"Best friends?"Someone from the fans asked.

"Nope...we're together,Yes me and Yuri are in a relationship."Yena said.

"Oh honey we been knew!"

A fan shouted back.

Other Wiz*one's chuckled and said "they knew" or "we accept you guys and support you all the way!!".

Yena and Yuri were extremely happy at this reaction . They faced each other ,with the biggest smile.

"I told you it would be worth it."Yena said.

Yuri smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

Fans screamed at this ,some even fanting seeing there ship happen.

"Anyone else in the group want to come out?"Yuri asked.

The members chuckled mouthing a "not yet" or "HELL NO!".