"You're my Fiesta"-Wonako

I wanted to give a title for the one-shot I'm about to write! Nako and wonyoung have different personalities.

No one's POV:

She looked into the eyes of the eager girl.

"Jang Wonyoung, what a surprise to see here!" The elder said astounded by the latter.

Jang Wonyoung was a gifted kid. She would spend all her time studying or being a secret trainee. Yes, she is one. However, she wasn't allowed to tell. She'd never find parties interesting, mainly cause she had never been to one. Nevertheless, it didn't hurt to come at least once.

"Yabuki Nako, not shocked to see you here my reason for coming here is  I thought I might show up to see what the elements of a party are, it might help me be more... What's the word? Sociable." Wonyoung clarified.

Yabuki Nako, What a girl she was. She was extremely girly. She was too very intelligent, she never showed it though. The girl would always misbehave,  skipping lessons often, only coming to them if there was a test. The teachers stopped complaining about it since she did well and if they asked to see her notebooks, they wouldn't be surprised to see pages full of notations.

Nako wasn't just a smart, behaved badly kid, she was also a trainee. Her singing was impeccable, she could dance well, she had the visuals too. What was different for her is, her company didn't care if she was told people she was a trainee.

She was in a very large company. JYP entertainment. The corporation had amazing idols and groups, so someone knowing nako being a trainee wasn't a big deal.

"Alright sounds reasonable. If you're wanting to be sociable here, stay around me. This party is full of drunks, boys\girls who just want intercourse, crackheads. You go close to one of them, You'll be out in 10 minutes." Nako declared

Wonyoung nodded. She didn't really question since nako had been at a lot of parties before.

The two talked for hours. They ended up at the balcony, sitting on the chairs. They had become close within an hour.

"I didn't know you did delightful things kike that wonyoung!" Nako chuckled

"You don't know the real me that well, unnie!" Wonyoung replied.

Nako stood up. She strolled over to edge of the balcony, just where the fence was. She stared at the city. It was always so refreshing to see at night.

Unexpectedly, she left a pair of hands cuddling her waist. She giggled but let the arms stay there.

"You're so small it's so charming," Wonyoung commented

"Thank you," Nako said blushing

Nako pecked wonyoung's cheek all of a sudden. Wonyoung was alarmed this but she smiled right after. 

"Nako unnie?"

"Yes, baby?"nako answered with the nickname

" you're my fiesta, "Wonyoung said

"What does that mean?" Nako asked

"You're the light of my life. You brighten me up like parties." Wonyoung explained

"You like parties?" Nako asked

"Yeah because you're like one, full of joy and fun," Wonyoung answered.

Nako grinned. She turned around facing wonyoung. She got on her tiptoes and kissed the younger. Wonyoung lifted nako up. The younger was now holding her.

They touched their noses together after the kiss. Smiling at each other with the utmost joy. This was the start off Wonyoung and Nako's neverending Euphoria.

That was lowkey cute!!! Make sure to vote and comment! Stay hydrated and eat if you haven't. Until next time my loves!