XXI

Lovely - Billie Eilish ft Khalid

Karma

All I can do is laugh, he's joking right? Right? "Hahahahahaha, you are fucking delusional if you think I'm marrying your sexy arrogant ass. Are you sure you haven't had any drugs, tonight Capo?" I giggle while looking at him but his face doesn't change, his eyes do though letting me know he's speaking the truth, the smile on my face drops as quickly as it appeared.

"Oh my god, you're not joking are you?" I ask in disbelief, he just shakes his head and sighs. I laugh again, I can't control it, it just keeps coming out. After calming myself down I try to open the car door but it's locked, "Open the door" I say as I viciously try to open the door "Leonessa, I need you to calm down" He says as calmly as he can but I only become more aggressive now smacking on the windows and almost ripping the door handle off, "Open the fucking door" I yell getting angrier and angrier.

"Calm down Karma" He tries again but the air in the car becomes thick and the same thing that happened in the elevator when Stefano brought me here is happening again, "Let me out of the fucking car," I say breathlessly as I try to hold back the tears that want to fall but the door still doesn't unlock "LET ME OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR" I scream turning to face him.

Instead of unlocking it he moves his seat backwards and drags me over the middle of the console and onto his lap, I try to fight him off of me but he easily overpowers. "Calm the fuck down Leonessa, I will not ask again" His usual voice is now gone and it's been replaced by a stern and cold voice, the one I can only imagine he uses as his business voice "Go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of fucking shit. I hate you, I fucking hate you, I hate this I hate it all" Okay maybe that was little overdramatic.

And suddenly all the rage I have is gone it vanishes as quickly as it came, and I now feel like that helpless little girl again stuck in that fucking tiny room. I've gone from being caged to being free to being caged once again, but this time I know it's until I die, maybe I will just have to make that happen quicker.

"I have been very lenient with you Karma, I'm not this flexible for anyone but for some stupid fucking reason I am with you. Now you can hate me all you want but you need to understand I wasn't informed of what I was signing just like you, but you will fucking respect me. If this is going to work out we both need to work together because if we don't we will both end up dead in the end, do you fucking understand me?" He asks as his hand moves to my neck slightly squeezing on it enough to get my attention "I said do you understand me? I will not ask again" He repeats himself and all I can do is nod.

"Now when your family gets here I don't want any little tantrums, I also don't want you to be in a drugged-out state. So you're going to sober up and have a shower before they arrive" I roll my eyes at him, this dickhead is delusional if he thinks I'm going to listen to him, he squeezes on my neck a little tighter "What did I say about respecting me Leonessa, you won't get away with every eye roll or smart ass remark".