Preference 10- Your Pets

Start from the beginning

Steve brought Delta (Middle Left) to you after rescuing her from being euthanized. She was a MWD (Military War Dog) that served as a bomb detection and search and rescue dog for three years. After an IED took her leg, she was released from the army. The family that was supposed to adopt her fell through, and she was unfortunately placed in a shelter. Steve heard about her and thought she would be a good fit for you and Bucky. You welcomed her with open arms, and everyone loved her. Tony liked her so much, he ended up making her a metal prosthetic, just like Bucky's. Delta went everywhere with Bucky, and she became the world's most well known MWD. 

Remington (Middle Right) was found by Bucky during a mission. They were taking out a drug ring, and Remington (along with a few other dogs) were in the basement. They were being used as bait for fight dogs, and were badly injured. The team was taking all of the dogs out of the basement, and Remington wouldn't leave Bucky's side. He curled up on Bucky's lap, and refused to move. Bucky ended up taking him home. Remington loves to play fetch, and never misses a meal. You and Bucky call him Bucky's shadow, because he is always with him, no matter where he goes. 

After you took in Remington, you and Bucky didn't plan on getting anymore pets... but that all changed when you met Hazel (Far Right). Hazel was left on the Avenger's doorstep, tied to a fence without food or water. She was extremely skinny, and had obviously been abused. But despite all she had gone through, she still loved people. The minute you met her, you and Bucky both knew she was coming home with you. She is the most active of the three dogs, and loves to go on adventures. Bucky likes how active she is because she can actually keep up with him on his morning runs. She loves to meet new people, and is always the first to the door whenever the doorbell rings. 

_______________

Tj Hammond-

Tj Hammond-

Daisy, Azalea, Bentley, Rose, and Sailor.

You and Tj both have a special love for golden retrievers. So it only made sense that your first dog would be one. Daisy (Top Left) was given to you by Tj's brother, Douglas. He had found her on the side of the road, and couldn't think of anyone better to take her than you two. She is an older dog, but still has a lot of life left in her. She loves to go on hikes, and is always up for adventure. However, she is also a sucker for lazy days on the couch, and loves the Sunday mornings where you stay in bed until noon. 

You got Azalea (Bottom Left) for Tj for his birthday. He had been wanting to get another dog, so when he woke up to a new puppy at the foot of the bed, he couldn't be happier. He and Azalea have a very close bond, and she follows him everywhere he goes. The amount of pictures you have of the two of them napping together on the couch is too many to count, but you love them all. She is a very sweet dog, and would never pass up the opportunity to meet new people. Her love for strangers makes for some very interesting paparazzi encounters. 

Tj brought Bentley (Middle) home, after having a bad day. He went to the shelter and met the lovable goofball, and couldn't bring himself to walk away from him. Bentley is the clumsiest animal the two of you have ever met, but you love him for it. There isn't a wall in the house that he hasn't run into... multiple times. 

Rose (Top Right) was a Christmas gift to you from Tj. She is the sweetest dog on earth, and never leaves your side. Wherever you go, Rose will follow. Her favorite place in the house is at the foot of your bed, and isn't afraid to let the other dogs know that it's her spot. She loves it when you bring home new toys, and has a very funny way of expressing it. You and Tj nicknamed her Bunny, because of how she hops around the house when she's excited. 

You found Sailor (Bottom Right) when you were on your way home from dinner one night. It was raining, and he stepped out into the road, right in front of your car. Tj nearly crashed into a tree trying to avoid him. You both got out of the car and ended up luring him into the backseat, and taking him home. He is the calmest of all the dogs, and has a very mellow personality. Nothing phases him, including the chaos that is the other dogs. The most energy he shows is the slow wag of his tail when you come home from work. He may be a very calm dog, but he is also the biggest cuddle bug in the house. If you're sitting on the couch, or laying in bed, you can bet that Sailor will be right there with you. 

_______________

Jefferson-

Jefferson-

Cami, Aurora, Tea-Tray, Melody, Hex.

Cami (Top Left) and Aurora (Bottom Left) were given to you by the March Hare. He found them abandoned as kittens and brought them to you to care for. Cami is the more adventurous of the two, while Aurora is the more affectionate. Cami will sometimes be missing for days, while Aurora never wanders far from you or Jefferson. 

Tea-Tray (Middle) was a gift from you and Jefferson to your daughter, Grace. She had been having a hard time and seemed to need a friend, so you brought her a pet of her own. Tea-Tray has since become very attached to Grace, and they can usually be found either playing in the garden, or having tea parties. Grace and Tea-Tray go everywhere together, and are the best of friends. 

Melody (Top Right) was a gift to you from Cinderella. Melody was a stray that got into her house and was trying to eat the mice... so she brought her to you. Melody is a fierce cat, but absolutely melts in the presence of Jefferson. The day she came home, her and Jefferson became inseparable. 

After the curse was broken, Hex (Bottom Right) showed up on your doorstep. You let her inside and she instantly made herself at home. You soon found out that she belonged to Hook, and used to be his crew's good luck charm. Pirates were very superstitious and believed that having a black cat on board was good luck, so when one of his crew members brought her on board, he didn't protest. However, since he is no longer sailing the high seas with his crew, he asked if you and Jefferson could keep her. You agreed, and he still comes by to visit her. Every now and then, Hex will sneak out of the house and board the Jolly Roger, presumably missing the sounds of the ocean. 

_______________