Preference 10- Your Pets

Sebastian- 

Sebastian- 

Bucky, Darling, and Inca.

Two months after you and Sebastian moved in together, you adopted Bucky (Left). He was rescued from an abusive household and had very little trust in humans. You and Sebastian helped him through his anxiety, and he is now the biggest lovebug on the planet. At night he sleeps at the foot of your bed, and never lets the two of you out of his sight. He is still a little shy with strangers, but has come a long way since first becoming part of the family. 

You and Sebastian found Darling (Middle) sleeping on your front porch after coming home from work one day. She was a stray, and had been hit by a car. You took her to the vet and after she was released, you took her home. She loves napping in the sun, and is constantly talking. She loves people, but has a special bond with Sebastian. Her favorite spot in the house is in his arms (even though he's allergic), and she'll do whatever she has to do to get there. 

Sebastian brought Inca (Right) home after work one day. She was being fostered by a crew member and they brought her to set. He fell in love with her and decided to surprise you with her when he got home. You of course fell head over heels for her, and couldn't get enough of her. She and Bucky became best friends, and he was glad to have another dog in the house. Inca has deemed herself the official guard dog, and tends to bark at everything that passes by the house. While it can get quite annoying at times, it's hard to stay mad at her for long.  

_______________

Bucky Barnes- 

Bucky Barnes- 

Alpine, Delta, Remington, and Hazel. 

Alpine (Far left) was the first pet you and Bucky got. You adopted Alpine as a present for Bucky, so he would have something to look after and care for. Bucky was hesitant at first, but after a few weeks they were inseparable. Bucky would walk around with Alpine in his jacket, and Alpine loved to lay across Bucky's shoulders as he did housework. Alpine also helped with Bucky's nightmares. Whenever Bucky was having a nightmare, he would lay across his chest and purr. Within a few minutes the nightmares would go away, and they would both sleep through the rest of the night.