29- Tj Hammond (NSFW)

WARNINGS: SMUT, Gender-neutral 

_____

Written by: constantwriter85 on tumblr

TJ needs some love and affection after a bad day.

"Are you comfortable, baby boy?"

TJ hummed, his sensual lips pulling up in a lazy grin. Oh, how you wanted those lips on you...just thinking about the things he could do with them sent shivers down your spine. But tonight wasn't about you. Tonight, TJ needed you.

"It's not too hot, is it?

"No," he sighed, slipping further into the bubbles, "it's perfect."

He sighed deeply, and you watched the tension run out of him as his chest rose and fell. "Thank you, I needed this."

"I know, sweetie."

You'd been woken up an hour ago to frantic pounding on your door, and opened it to see TJ, soaking wet and somehow missing his shoes, standing on your doorstep. After sending a up silent thank you to the heavens that he wasn't drunk or high, you peeled off his soaked jacket. He was shivering.

"C'mon Teej, we've got to get you warmed up." You held his face in your hands. "Are you hurt? In trouble?"

"No. I d-don' wanna talk 'bout it," he mumbled.

His eyes were downcast. Ashamed. You pulled him into your arms and he collapsed against you, whimpering as you smoothed back his hair.

"Shh...it's okay, you don't have to. Just let me take care of you."

"'M 'kay."

As you led him into the bathroom, TJ pulled you into another hug. He nuzzled your neck, sighing deeply as he breathed you in. You felt his lips graze your chin, and he pressed against you in a needy, hungry kiss. There was fire there, but there were also tears.

So it was heartbreak, then. That asshole Sean had finally dumped him.

"Oh, sweetie."

Sometimes, when TJ showed up on your doorstep, he just needed someone to talk to. Other times he was high and needed a safe place to come down. But most of the time, it was because he'd had his heart broken, and he needed you. Just you.

Best friends. Fuck buddies. Whatever you wanted to call it, you were TJ's lifeline in times like these. It wasn't his fault you had to go and catch feelings for him.

TJ shivered as you helped him peel off his clothes and step into the bath. His eyes were raw and red, and he sniffled.

"You're okay, Teej. You're doing so good."

When he was like this, TJ was a sponge for affection and praise. He needed it. He craved it. God knows he rarely got it from anywhere else. He let himself be used, over and over again, and it killed you to watch it happen.