Preferance 4- How You Met

WARNINGS: Slight Cussing, Mentions Sex.

Sebastian-

Sebastian-

You and Sebastian met when you were barely 2 years old in Romania. You were best friends for 6 years before his mother forced him to move away. As the years went on you slowly lost touch. However, when you eventually moved to America and became an actress, you found each other again. On the set of the Winter Soldier you were reunited and sparks instantly flew. You started dating a year later, and have been together ever since!

_______________

Bucky Barnes-

You met Bucky in the 1940s. You worked as an army nurse, and one day he came into your infirmary. You both flirted back and forth and ended up falling for each other after a few months. You were both members of the howling commandos, and you were the one to grab his hand when he fell from the train. However instead of catching him, he pulled you down with him. Both of you were turned into Winter Soldiers and spent decades together as Hydra's two most deadly assassins. After Bucky finally escaped, he broke you out and you ran away to Romania together.

_______________

Tj Hammond-

You and Tj didn't have the most romantic meeting. Your eyes didn't meet from across a crowded room, ending with both of you instantly falling in love. Truthfully, neither of you really remembered your first meeting. The two of you only remembered the morning after. You both woke up with killer hangovers, and you barely even had time to get dressed before he was practically shoving you out the door. You assumed it was nothing more than a one night stand with the supposedly gay son of an ex-president, but he kept showing up in your life. A few years and many sleepless nights later, you decided to go on a real date. In doing so you came to realize that you were perfect for each other. He later revealed that the reason he kicked you out after your first night together was because he started to develop feelings, and was scared to face them.

_______________

Jefferson-

You met Jefferson while ridding your horse through the enchanted forest. He got in your way which caused the horse to throw you off, and run away. Jefferson caught you and you yelled at him for scaring away your horse. As an apology he helped you get home. Over the next few months he would show up at your home, with gifts from other worlds. You became quite close, and he eventually asked you out. Two years into dating you got pregnant and he proposed.