2- Sebastian

You and Sebastian are playing love interests in the new avengers movie. There is a scene where he gets hurt and you get a little too into it.

 There is a scene where he gets hurt and you get a little too into it

The director called action and you all fell into character. You all began fighting, the choreography making it seem insanely real. You heard Sebastian scream and recognized that as your cue to run to his side.

Once you made it to his side you recited your lines, tears naturally building up in your eyes,

"Bucky? Bucky are you ok? Buck stay with me!"

Instead of responding he 'passed out' and you let the tears fall. The fighting behind you stopped and Evans places a hand on your shaking shoulder,

"We need to get him back to the compound"

Instead of listening to him and finishing the scene, you continued to cry. The thought of Sebastian actually being hurt ripped through your heart like a bullet. Seeing him bloody on the ground with his eyes closed released something within you, and you couldn't stop it.

The director called cut but you still couldn't stop. Your emotions got the best of you. Sebastian sat up and asked if you were ok.

Instead of answering you stood up and walked away.

You walked for a little while before sitting down on the end of the dock at the lake you were filming at. Trying to control your breathing and stop the tears. After a few minutes you heard someone come up behind you, their heavy boots against the wood making their approach known.

They sat down beside you and placed an arm around your shoulder, pulling you into their chest. You didn't have to look up to realize it was Sebastian. You continued to cry into his chest as he murmured words of encouragement to you.

After a few more minutes you finally got control of yourself. You looked up to your boyfriend of 2 years and thanked him. He smiled down at you and placed a soft kiss on your forehead,

"It's no problem."

You walked back to the set, hand in hand. Once you came back into view of your cast mates Evans walked up to you. He pulled you into a hug and whispered into your ear,

"Great scene (Y/N)."

You thanked him and continued with filming.

***

A year later you are sitting with Sebastian and Evans at the premiere. They had actually ended up using the take of you breaking down, and it worked really well.

A few hours later and the credits rolled across the screen. Everyone clapped and waited for the after credits scene. None of the cast had seen the movie yet so we were all surprised when the screen lit up with a clip of you and Bucky sitting on the dock. Someone had filmed Sebastian comforting you and put it in the movie.

A fresh set of tears sprung to the corners of your eyes as you watched the close up of Sebastian kissing your forehead, and the screen faded to black.

The theater roared to life and you looked up at Sebastian to see his own eyes glassy with fresh tears. You leaned up and placed a soft kiss to his lips before standing and waving at the audience with the rest of the cast.