"Hey kiddo, why don't you go back first?" Jin told V who obediently bowed and left. When he was out of side, Jin made his way towards the president and smiled,

"Let's have a chat, old friend."

"I told you I do not want to join the music club." Jimin said, limping his way out. But V was stuck to his leg like a Koala bear.

"What if Jungkook is there?" of course V was bribing Jimin with Jungkook. And of course, it worked.

"I-I will think about it." Jimin said totally not turning red.

But now V had to think of a way to persuade Jungkook. Which he knew he wouldn't. V was going to join the Music Room with Jimin and 4 members would be enough but now he has to beg Jungkook. Almost everyone already had joined a club so it was impossible for V to just persuade anyone.

There were few problems now, one he had to go to his part time job right after club. Second, he had to learn how play an instrument. Third, he had to be in the music room to mark his attendance.

V was deep in his thoughts sitting on the stair case of his school. There was a warm pat on his shoulder and V looked up to find one of the teachers, Lee Hyun.

"What's the matter, son?"

V got up immediately and bowed to his teacher.

"Nothing, I was just thinking."

"Oh! So, you can think." Lee Hyun teased and patted his head. He knew V was one of those students who preferred to look at the clouds through the window than to focus in the class.

"If you have trouble regarding anything, you know where to come." The teacher said and left the school building.

By then V received a text from his senior, Jin.

If you really want the band, shouldn't you be in Music Club right now?

Shoot!

V dashed into the school, up the stairs and in to the Music Club. He was panting at that point but to his surprise there was not only Jin, but Jimin and Jungkook. Wait Jungkook? V gulped anticipating the outcome.

"I didn't know I was also in the Music Club?" Jungkook begun. Everyone was staring at him like he was a criminal. He had no way to escape, even Senior Jin couldn't help.

The thing about friendship is that they are ready to die for each other over a test paper but they would certainly kill each other for the last piece of pizza.

V stood stall, ready to embrace his fate, he marched towards the brighter future andhe jumped on the floor, completely embracing it and started begging.

What a bright future!

"Jimin, do you remember when we were playing in the back yard of our school and you slipped in mud and your clothes become dirty?" V fake cried, trying to gain sympathy.

"It was me, brother! I saved you from getting scolded by swapping our uniforms." V hit his chest like a colonel who sacrificed himself for his army.

"Do you remember when your lunch money was stolen when we bumped into seniors?"

"It was I who sacrificed my favorite burritos for you." From time to time V wiped his fake tears to add depth to his performance.

"Do you remember when you broke your favorite Lego?"

"It was I who stayed by your side and wrote an early wish to Santa."

"Do you remember when I-"

"I get it! I get it! Stop going down the rabbit hole." Jimin cut him and went close to him and whispered in his ear.

"By the way, It was YOU who got his clothes dirty, lost his lunch money and broke his favorite Lego." Jimin patted his shoulder with the clear you-owe-me grin.

Well, you can't blame V, it happened so long ago he might have slipped few details.

"Fine, I will join the Music Club but the only instrument I can play is drums"

"That works for me!" V beamed and hugged his best friend.

"I can play the bass." Came a sudden confession from none other than the bunny boy. V and Jimin both looked at each other and then to Jungkook who got a little bit nervous with their stares.

"..If you don't want then it-"

"I want you!" Jimin said. But who knew it was the voice straight from his heart?

Everyone stared at Jimin In disbelief and Jungkook turned tomato red with the bold confession.

"I- I mean W-we want you, Jungkook. Please lend us your support." Jimin said the last sentence full of determination and gratefulness.

"Okay." Jungkook obliged.

The serene atmosphere was shambled by none other than the senior himself who had been witnessing entire scenario fold before him.

"It's all good to be passionate and all but..." Jin looked towards V and continued

"Have you asked Suga yet?" 

Oh shoot! he forgot the MVP

---------------------

Sorry for errors and thank you for reading.