"No your not." 

"Yes. I. Am." 

"No, give me the gun." 

"No."

"Yes."

"No, your not going over there."

"Yes I am. Now give me the gun."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Just let her do it, man," Micheal says, walking over to Prince and putting his hand on his shoulder. "She's not gona give up." I smile and walk over to Elenor. He wasn't moving. I raise my leg to kick him over on his back when his boney ass arm grabs me and twists my leg. I let out a piercing scream, holding my knee in place. He reaches over for the gun when I swipe it and shoot him... Dead... Smack... In the forehead. Letting the gun fall to the ground, I whimper as the sharp pain in my knee increases. He lets out a loud, congested cough before falling back to the ground. "Taylor," Micheal says as him, Prince, and Roan run up to me. "Are you okay." He asks, looking at Elenor's throbbing body. I look up and wipe the blood off my hands on my jump suit. "My knee hurts... I think it might be sprained..." I say getting up on one foot. "Come on, we have to get you back to Division. Tell Birkhoff we're on our way," Roan says as him and Micheal walk back to the car. I look at Prince, he was starring at me worriedly. "It doesn't hurt that much, see," I say taking a step, but winching in pain as my knee throbs. He looks at me with sympathetic eyes. "Okay then," I say hopping on his back. He begins to topple over from the impact but soon regains his posture. "You'll just have to be my legs for now. You okay with that?" I ask, looking down into his eyes as he faces me. He smiles. "Yeah... Your crazy, ya know?" He says, as he walked me to the black Division vehicle. "Yup..." I laugh. "I've been told that once... or twice."

                           *                                                                         *                                *

The Next Morning

Division

"She's up," I hear a soft voice say as my eyes open. I sit up and begin to speak but a weird sounding noise only comes out. "Don't speak," Micheal says, walking up to me and placing a warm cloth on my forehead. "Where-" I manage to choke out but my throat only contracts. My voice didn't even sound like it belonged to me. It was raspy and crackly. "Are we?" Micheal finishes for me. I nod. "Division. Can't you tell?" Roan asks, motioning around him. I close my eyes. "Why am I so tired?" I ask, but before they get to answer my eyes open and I worriedly look around. "Where's Princeton?" "Calm down sleepy head. He's right next to you, he fell asleep a hour ago," Micheal says taking the cloth off my head and wetting it again. "A hour ago?" I ask looking next to me at Prince's caramel colored face. I couldn't help but notice his leg over mine. Usually I would mind... If it were anybody else. I'm cold as hell; his heat is the only thing keeping me from developing frost bite throughout my limbs. "Yeah, we all went to sleep as soon as we got here. But he refused to, he watched you sleep and took care of you for like five hours straight. Weird kid," Roan mumbles at the end. "Did we get the black box?" I ask, feeling the gauze pad on my neck. "No, but Birkhoff has a lead on Elenor's partner, he'll probably know. But he's a more difficult target than Elenor was. He's some rich convict or something," Micheal says, placing the warm rag back on my face. I sigh. "I'm sorry guys..." I mumble holding it against my head. "It's okay. That dude wasn't as small and weak as we thought he was anyways. You were just trying to get the box. It wasn't your fault," Micheal says looking at me in a caring way. "Weird. I didn't think you had feelings," I say with a smile. He smirks. "I get that alot."

For a while we all just sat there. Roan fell asleep on the floor and Micheal began curiously playing with an AK-47. I was just about to get up and see if I could talk to Percy when a nerdy looking man walks in. Probably in his early-twenties, with long, greasy hair that covered half his face. "Taylor?" He asks walking up to me and putting his hand out to shake, "Why hello." I look at him weird and move to shake it but he swipes his hand away. "Gottcha," He laughs. I roll my eyes. "Birkhoff?" I ask, sitting up. "In the flesh," He says combing his fingers through his hair smoothly. "And might I say... You look even hotter in person," He winks, taking my hand and kissing it. I slap him, hard. "Don't ever do that again, or you'll never get to use those lips again," I warn, wiping my hand on the hospital looking bed I was on. He just growls and backs up. "Sexy and dangerous? I call dibs," He says to Micheal, tapping his side with his elbow. Micheal just stares at him. "I wouldn't try it if I were you," Micheal warns. At least he knows I'm serious. "What ever." Birkhoff says in a sassy tone. "Anyways, sweet thang. You and your sleeping beauty over there need to get to class, Amanda's orders," He says walking toward the door. "And I'll see you," He says pointing to me. "Later."

I roll my eyes as he leaves. Another Roc? Really? "Well, me and Roan will be going now. See ya," Micheal says waking Roan and putting his guns away in some cabinets behind him. "Take care," He says as he waves goodbye and closes the door behind them. I sigh and turn over. "Prince... Princey.... Wakey-Wakey."

Princeton

I groan as I'm woken up by Taylor's soft voice. "You gotta get up," She says, laughing as she opens my eyelids with her thumbs. I blink a few times before slowly sitting up. "Huh?" I ask, rubbing the blur out of my eyes. "Amanda said we have to get to class," She says getting up and eyeing the huge bandage on her knee. "Does it still hurt?" I ask, getting up. "Not really," She says lifting it up. "Eww... It's swollen," She says closing it quickly and looking up. "So-... Woah," She giggles, looking at my chest. I look down. What's on my ch- I look up with wide eyes... When did I take my shirt off? I guess she noticed the sudden panic mode I was in because she looked down and held in a laugh. "I'll turn around," She says covering her eyes with her hands and turning around. I pick up my shirt from the foot of the hospital bed. After slipping it on quickly, I clear my throat. "Uhh... Done," I murmur. She turns around with a grin. "It's not funny," I say, looking down. "I'm sorry, your right... Nice chest by the way," She winks walking out. I nervously run my hands through my hair as a blush crept along my cheeks.