Tayler Holder x Bryce Hall Part 1

Authors note: Ok, so i don't think a lot of people ship this...buuutttt i really do! anyways, welcome to my first one-shot, hope you enjoy! :p so this 'text' will be Bryce's thoughts since this one-shot will be all in his POV, so Bryce will bottom cause thats how I like it hehe! As i mentioned in the description of this book, my English isn't that great, but i won't let that get in my way, let's get into this! (There will also probably be a lot of swearing, I mean, we're talking about Bryce here, also, the picture above has nothing to do with the story 😬, this story is about Tayler's new vlog in those giant bubble ball things and the pocket pussy 😂, i'm not gonna spoil the story, but i will tell you, Tayler gets a bit kinky 🥵 bahahaha, i can't believe i'm doing this.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryce's POV:

I sigh quietly, another day in quarantine and I am bored as fuck! Tayler is coming over tonight to shoot a video, he's bringing these giant bubble ball things. Tayler soon comes, I open the door and start the vlog, "Hey, what's up! It's the most hated guy on the internet right now! What's up?" I say enthusiastically. "He pulls up in all Hype house merch!" I say chuckling. "I am Hype house." Tayler says. As the video cuts, we get ready and end up finishing a bit of my vlog the next day, we start another part of Tayler's vlog which is when he finds that nipple toy, he then walks into my bathroom and I find myself saying "I don't think you need to look in that Tayler." but he ignores me and opens the shower curtain. "Ew! Bro, what the fuck? You have a pocket pussy?" he says beginning to laugh. I pick it up and water falls out "Ugh! Bro what just fell out!" he says in disgust. "It's water! I clean it!" I say as we all begin to laugh. "You know what the funny thing is?" Tayler says. "It looks like it has lingerie on it!" "Oh, it does come with it." I say going into my room and grabbing the small unopened packet, I open it and tell Tayler to put it on the pocket pussy. He groans but does it anyway, "Bro don't touch me with that!" he yells, but I continue to laugh and chase him. We end up finishing our vlogs with skating on a TV.

Tayler stays the night again, he has to stay in my room, my heart races as he removes his shirt and tracksuits, "I hope you don't mind me sleeping in my boxers." he says. "Uh..i-it's ok!" I stutter, What the fuck? Why am I getting so flustered? I think as I remove my tracksuits and shirt as well, I can feel Tayler's eyes scanning my body, I start to feel insecure. Fuck! Is he judging my body? Wait! Why should I care? It's just Tayler...But...I feel so vulnerable around him..I want to kiss him, I want him to fuck m- WhAt ThE fUcK! I'm NoT gAy! (That's what you think 🥴) Even if I was I would top hi- WHY AM I THINKING OF THIS?! Tayler waves his hand in front of my face, "Dude, you good?" "Uh, y-yea..just blanked out I guess." I say as I lie down on the right side of the bed, I see Tayler frown before he lies down as well, he seems pretty tired because right as I'm about to ask him if he's asleep I hear a quiet snore. I sigh and turn away from him, my eyes droop but widen instantly as I feel his arms around me, I can feel my face burning as I try to wiggle my way out of his tight grip, Tayler grunts quietly, I don't hear him and I continue to wiggle, I've been trying to escape for like 5 minutes! This is hopeless, I think, pouting, but continuing to try and wiggle free before I feel a large hand snake around my throat and hold it firmly. "Stop moving." Tayler says, his voice deeper than usual, I gasp in surprise and try to move out of his grip which leads to him pressing a bit harder, I subconsciously let out a loud, strangled moan. I hear Tayler groan and I blush a dark red. "T-Tayler! I-I didn't mean to!" I stutter as his hand retreats, going back to its place around my waist. "Mmm, that was hot..." Tayler mutters before pressing up against my backside and hiding his face in my neck, peppering it with light kisses before stopping and whispering a goodnight.

My face is so bloody warm..what the fuck is wrong with me? Oh god..these feelings I've had for him weren't joy... I WAS CRUSHING ON HIM!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so that was pretty trashy,  uh it was only 659 words which is really short...so the second part will be longer I think imma try to post as much as I can, anyways, bye!

- Emily (Emi)

-Edited-