"Okay see ya later Dal." She hugged her sister.

"Bye. And be safe." She said winking and left. Demi rolled her eyes. We walked out to the car and headed to the beach.

It was somewhat crowded today but we found a spot. I layed my towel down and took my shirt off dropping it on my towel. I noticed Demi was staring and smirked.

"Aren't you gonna lay your stuff down." I asked her. She snapped out of her thoughts and her cheeks turned red.

"Yeah yeah I am." She said stumbling with her words which was pretty cute. She layed her towel out close to mine and took off her top and shorts. She was wearing a strapless blue bikini top and matching bottom. Her body was stunning. She was beautiful. I couldn't help but just stare. I guess I stared for while because she hit my chest.

"Are you done because I need you to rub some sunscreen on my back." She said handing me the bottle. I then started rubbing it on her back. Her skin was soft and smooth. I rubbed by her perfect curves. When I finished I handed her back the bottle.

"Thanks." She pecked my lips. She then layed out on her towel and tanned. I sat on my towel and looked around seeing kids play and the birds flying. I then looked back at Demi. She was on her stomach this time and caught a glimpse of her butt. Damn she was perfect.

Demi

I flipped over to my stomach with my sunglasses on and looked at Joe. He was staring out into the distance. I stared at his muscular arms and toned body. I just couldn't believe he was mine. A guy like that be intrested in a girl like me. How? I then got up from my beach towel and stood up.

"Let's go to the water." I said. He then stood up and took my hand as we intertwined our fingers. We walked down to the water as hit my feet. I then felt someone push me as a wave came by and splashed my back and hair.

"JOE!" I screamed mad at what he just did. He was there laughing. I then pulled his hand and he stumbled and went underwater. I was then laughing. He came back up splashing his wet hair all over me while the salt water got in my mouth.

"Gee thanks." I spat out the salt water.

"Haha no problem. Let's swim out further." He made his way further into the ocean before I can say anything else. I followed behind him. I soon felt his arms wrapped around me and I wrapped my legs around his torso. I pulled myself closer to him which I didn't think was possible. His warm body keeping me close as the waves went by.

"You feeling better? You seemed a little cold when the wave hit you." He smirked.

"Yeah because who pushed me into the wave? Oh that's right you did." I said now putting my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his wet hair. He looked into my eyes the way that makes my heart flutter and my stomach do flips. I leaned in kissing him deeply and passionately. He gently bit my lip as I let out a small moan. I gently pulled at his hair while I bit his lip back hearing him softly moan. We were making out for a few minutes before we released for air.

"I love you Demi." He let out. It took me a while before the words hit me. Joe actually said he loves me. I kissed him again but soon pulled back.

"I love you too Joe." He smiled when he heard me say that knowing that I felt the same to him as he did to me. I unwrapped my legs around him only having my arms draped around his neck. Joe then wanted to go back to shore so I released myself from him. We then swam back to the shore and we dried off heading back to his car.

"Today was fun and I think I got a bit darker." I lookind down at my arms and legs noticing them to be a bit tanner.

"Sure seems like it." He said eyeing me up and down. I rolled my eyes and hit his arm. We then stopped by the icecream parlor and got some icecream sitting at a table and eating it.

"Babe you got some on your face." I said grabbing a napkin and wiping the remains of icecream off of him.

"Thanks." He said and kissed my cheek. We then walked back to his car and he drove me to my house. I grabbed my stuff and Joe walked me to my door.

"Thanks for the fun beach day babe." I pecked his lips.

"Anything for you Dems. I'll call or text you tonight." He gave me one more hug and kissed my forehead. I could feel the sand from his body as he hugged me. His salty lips kissing my sandy forehead.

"Bye." I opened the door and walked in. I looked out the window until Joe was out of sight.

Joe

I drove up to the driveway and thought about Demi. She told me she loved me back. It was just a great feeling to know that she feels the same way about me. She means so much to me now. She's practically my world. I got out of my car and went inside.

"Mom! I'm home." I said and walked into the living room. When I walked in I froze in my spot shocked at what was in front of me.