°第1章°

"Stop it!" I yelled, my heart beating a million miles per second.

"No need to be afraid, darling. I'll treat you well..." A man smirked, holding my hands behind my head.

Licking his lips cunningly, he caressed the side of my face.

"Leave me be. I have no business with you, vile man!" I growled, squirming under his grip. "I'm not a prostitute!"

Slowly, the man raised his hand, and it eventually collided with my face.

He gripped my face firmly with one hand and leaned in.

"Look here, missy. I'm tryna' save your dignity here. Just stop yapping it'll all go by in a flash," he spat vilely.

I hadn't eaten in a week, so my energy was depleted.

Damn it! He's way too strong!

30 minutes top, he'd already done his deed.
He stood up and fidgeted with his belt.

"What about....the money?" I stuttered lowly.

"Huh?" He grimaced.

"Money...I-I need the money..."

"You absolute witch!" He yelled, kicking me to the side.

"I gave you a good, free time, and you're asking for more?!" He unbuckled his belt once more and warm liquid squirted onto my head.

I shielded myself with my arms.

"This is the most I can give ya! Thanks for the free ride~" He laughed, as he walked away.

I laid on the side of street hopelessly, still shielding myself from nothing.

My name is Lucy. I was brought up in a tribe far from here in a land called Siebra. After our territory got invaded, I ran away to this place and am barely surviving.

I'm homeless, and I'm always struggling to find food. The little money that I have, keeps getting stolen from bastards like that guy.

I don't really know why I was born. Everything in life is pointless. People take others who are inferior to them for granted, and are not trustworthy.

If only I could restart. If only I could renew a new soul within me...

Clutching my stomach in pain, I stood up and wrapped my dirty cloak around me.

Trudging down the empty streets crankily, I came across a well-lit place

"Aah...! I'm sure I had some money on me..." I searched all over myself, my back growing cold with sweat.

"Damn it!" I sat at the front of the bar, my hand under my chin.

That man must've stole my money whilst...

Wavering slightly, I stood up, and walked to the alleyway I normally rest in.

...

Night drew near, as the moon shone brightly in the sky.

"Huh..."

I looked up hazily at the royal blue sky.

"The moon seems brighter tonight," I leaned against the wall as my eyes fluttered close. "Maybe tomorrow will bring something new..."

...

I woke up with the sound of piercing scream killing my ears.

"What...?"

I stood up instantly, and looked from side to side. Hearing the voices of women, I aroused slowly and stumbled tiredly out of the alleyway. There, I spotted multiple royal guards placing women into the back of a carriage.