Chapter Three (PART-2) - The Revenge (A) [UNEDITED]

My lovely fans,

Sorry 4 late update. Have been busy these days so couldn't post it earlier.

I give you  the perfect dose of Abhay's POV. You will enjoy Abhay's dose of very long update.

Chapter Three (PART-2) - The Revenge (A)

Abhay's POV

This is it.

I got the perfect reaction from her that I was keen to...

Maya knew what she had to do and she did exactly samething.

When I saw Piya instantly disliking Maya, I now know what I have to do next.

And I'm ready for it.

Piya didn't talk much to us and walked away.

I hinted Kabir to follow towards her desk and he did.

I always feel satisfied when I am in control.

In meantime, Maya followed me towards my desk. She pulled extra chair behind her and sat on it.

"What happened to you-" I started but Maya interrupted.

"You should thank me." I raised my eyebrows when she continued, "I atleast came." She finished with a satisfied smile but that was not for me. I looked into her eyes when she was busy staring behind my head.

I glanced above my shoulder and knew exactly where she is looking at.

"She is looking at us." Maya almost whispered but I could hear her.

I tilted my head at side and my lips instantly smirked when I saw Piya narrowing her eyes. But that was not for me but Maya. Later, she looked at me and forced a smile in my direction. I didn't smile but gave a serious look that hinted her, 'why are you looking at me?'

She then looked away and started talking to Kabir. I saw both of them communicating with each other, but after every few seconds, she narrowed her eyes at Maya and innocently looked at me.

Maya started, "how long is this going to continue?" I felt dumbfounded. I guess she could see questioning look on my face that hinted her, 'what are you talking about?'

For the very first time after entering office, I could actually see what she is wearing. A brown short skirt above her knees along with grey full sleeves and white shirt inside her office coat.

She replied, "You know what I am talking about" she continued without letting me to answer, "I cannot stand this crowd here." She gritted her teeth.

I annoyingly replied, "Do you think I enjoy here?"

"I know that" she growled but lowly so that only I could hear.

"We need to wait for the right time. We can't do anything now." I disinterestedly answered.

"We waited two months" she continued but anger visible on her wheatish clean face, "how long do you think it's worth waiting?"

I couldn't answer that question because I still don't know how long we need to wait.

But I know one thing, it's worth waiting and that is what exactly I told her.

Maya stood from her chair and decided to walk out from our conversation. However, I did not mind as it helped clear my own mind.

Maya has to work very hard to be her friend and I know they both do not like each other.