Chapter Three (PART-3) - I want to be one of you (A) [UNEDITED]

Its really sad that this story has finally ended. And I hope the journey, I started with this story, a YEAR ago, will not just end here. But will have NEW BEGINNING.

Also, do CONGRATS me, because this is my very FIRST STORY that has now actually COMPLETED.

Chapter Three (PART-3) - I want to be one of you (A)

Piya's POV

My heartbeat was racing when I saw Abhay for the first time.

Why like that happened to me?

Why I felt like I have seen him before too?

Why I felt like I heard his voice before too?

Why I felt like it was not my first meeting with him?

-

-

I know it sounds silly. But, the way my heart was thumping inside my chest, anyone can tell that it was only for him.

But how is it possible?

We don't know each other.

We are not even friends.

We don't even feel the same.

-

-

Wait.

Did he feel the same, the way I felt for him when I first saw him in the morning?

Can this be possible that he too can have feelings for me?

No. Not at all.

This is all stupid.

Love at first sight, only happens in the book. Not in real...

Love always based on friendship, mutual understanding, caring and being with each other.

And we are not even friends. Hell, I don't even know him.

But then, the way he was looking at Maya and talking with her, why I felt the pang of jealously in my heart?

Why I dislike Maya instantly, when I saw her close with Abhay?

Can this really be love at first sight?

I guess, I read too much of books. That is why I feel it's a fairy tale. He is my prince charming and I am his princess.

No way... This can never happen.

I cannot love him. I can't love anyone.

A tap on my shoulder halted my swirling thoughts. I am still walking 1km away my house location.

I turned around and almost yelled, "You?" He smiled.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily.

"You" He replied with an evil grin on his face. He is wearing black full-sleeve Henley with the hood on his head.

"Shut-" He cut me off and suddenly I felt the pain on my head and my eyes became heavy. My eyes started blinking and closed slowly.

I felt my body being lifted in air but I can't feel anything, except air around me. The air became stronger and felt cold breeze on my face.

I heard someone whispering but don't know what they were talking as I still can't open my eyes.

-

-

-

My eyes and face felt wetness and I quickly opened my eyes with mouth broadly opened and widening my eyes. I could see seven to eight people surrounded by me. They all are strangers and have rage on their face.