Chapter Three (PART-3) - I want to be one of you (B) [UNEDITED]

Piya's POV

One Week Later

"Abhay" I screamed. "No. No. Please. Don't take him away. Please." I screamed again.

I heard someone caressing my arms. I felt the cold touch on my body. Someone shook my body and my eyes instantly flew open. I felt sweat on my face and the only face visible in the darkness, belong to Abhay.

"I am here." He worriedly asked, "What happened?" That time I realised that, it was a nightmare. This is the nightmare I am seeing from past one week, even though, they are dead, but they are not leaving me in my dreams. They had trapped Abhay in my dream and wanted to kill him. I was trying to save him but he just couldn't let me do that.

I felt safe and secure in his arms, when he held me protectively and assured me that they are dead and will never come back.

I know that they will never come back. But my dreams are not in my control. They haunt me every night, since past one week.

Abhay knows this and I told him when he proposed me the other day. The same day I came to know what Abhay is.

*Flashback*

Six Days Ago

"Abhay" I continued calling him, "Abhay" I could see him nowhere.

It was the end of second day in the office.

He had told me that we would go together. But I kept calling him and he just not here.

The room is so dark. There is no one except me. That exact moment, I felt one cold hand closing my eyes.

I almost shivered with the intense of coldness and instantly I knew it is, my Abhay.

I let him take the lead; he took my one hand in his and told me to walk along with him.

I don't know why we stopped. But he opened my eyes and I could see myself in the center of one room. It is complete empty room. I have never been to this side of the room where there are no furniture's or any items lying in the room.

He still has my hand in his and smiles on his face. The actual real smile that I could see first time after that huge war happened yesterday.

It feels so normal and full-of happiness, as if nothing ever happened.

He sit down on his knees and taking my hand protectively, smile on his face, saying romantically, "Piya I don't know what real love is. I have no idea how all this process even happen-." He paused for a second and seeing a big smile, infact I blushed watching his expression, he continued, "The night you kissed me, I became alive. The only motive of my life was to protect you from my enemies. But slowly my motive changed and when I told my family that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, they told me they will find a way so that you can be part of our family-" He again halted, taking a long breathe and continued again with a big smile on his face.

"I just want to tell you that no matter what, the way my family supports me and will be there with me, I too will be there with you, till your last breathe and even after." It brings tears in my eyes. He didn't stopped this time, rather hold my hand more securely and said those words that I wanted to hear, "I love you, Piya. Will you be mine, till your last breathe?" He questioned with a blush that is so visible on his cheeks. I simply nodded and pulled him up, hugged him tightly and replied, "I love you Abhay. I love you very much." The smile on my face is still visible and I closed my eyes, breathing his intoxicant scent. I didn't even thought that day will come so soon. I rather wondered, if it will at all come this quick.