Chapter Three (PART-2) - The Revenge (B) [UNEDITED]

Hey wassup guys?

Just like I had promised, after Diwali, I will be publishing rest part of the story. So here I am updating all chapters together. So hope you won't be disappointed and will comment your views.

Abhay's Dose for all Abhay lovers.

Abhay's POV

My dad knew the weakness of Akhil Ahuja. He can do anything and everything for his only daughter.

I had mentioned about my family members. But, one family member that I never introduced is my younger sister, Tina Raichand.

She was the heart and soul of our family. And she was taken from us. She was raped by Vikram and Vishesh Ahuja. But that was not the end. They kidnapped her and tortured her on the same day when they killed my grandfather.

How can you blame me when my sister became the victim of this family?

She was very young to understand what hatred Ahuja family had for my family.

We never told her anything. Moreover, she became the victim of pure hatred.

She was young, innocent and our only sister.

Ahuja has only one daughter and dad knew that Arpita always liked me. She was my best friend. I didn't wanted to do this with her.

But when I asked her help to bring my only sister back, she refused and told me that same night his brothers killed her and burned her body.

-

-

We didn't got chance to see her once.

We didn't got chance to save her.

We didn't got chance to say our adieu to her.

-

-

The rage in my body had builded the same day, when I heard the news from Arpita's mouth. She hide this from me for so many years.

If today she were alive, she would have been of Arpita's age.

I hated myself to be Arpita's best friend and to be worst brother of my little sister. But that was the time I knew what I should do. I decided to tell my family everything and gave my willingness to their plan, 'THE REVENGE.'

That was the only thing, my cloudy mind could think of.

According to dad's plan, I faked my love for Arpita and she believed me.

She told me, she hate her family, who killed my sister.

The rage still build in my body, but fake smile always visible on my face.

I felt dirty to do this to her. But this was the only way to take our revenge from the Ahuja's.

The only reason why my family felt, 'we are superior' then Ahuja's. Because, my brother's and I didn't raped Arpita.

She willingly gave herself to me. We never kidnapped her. She started spending more time with my family.

We never killed her.

She willingly confessed, 'I want to marry you.' that was the time, when my father felt achievement in his goal. This is what he wanted.

My father faked to forget everything and went to Ahuja's to talk about our marriage.

Arpita was surely happy. She dreamed to have an, 'happy-ever-after' with me.

But she didn't know that I will never marry her.