Chapter Two (PART-1) - He smirked again

15th October 2013, 10:15 PM.

'Piya breathe' I mumbled so softly that only I can hear it. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Piya" I heard a familiar male voice calling out my name and my eyes fled instantly.

I felt relieved as soon as his smiling face entered my vision. It's my friend Kabir, who gave me a toothy smile but abruptly frowned. I realised he is staring my sweaty face and judging my jaws, which I'm sure is turning into tighten.

"What?" I yelled. I knew it I can't hide my worried lines that is surely visible on my forehead.

"What happened to you?" He continued giving a concern look, "you are so pale." Oh yeah I didn't notice that whenever I think about the accident, my face looks pale most of the time.

"Um nothing. It's just-" I trailed off. The best part of Kabir, he is a happy-go-lucky guy. So when I say, nothing' he doesn't press on it.

"Never mind. I want you to meet someone." He first hesitated, and then shifted his leg from one side to other. As soon as I saw that, I knew there is something bad news. Because he doesn't act like this, until bad news comes in my way and surely he knows I can't handle any bad news.

I simply nodded and waited as he turned his head towards the front door and my vision saw his back.

I can see a tall dark shadow on the white tiles and shortly I tilted my head at side and my vision represented a very tall and broad figure leaning before Kabir and his body hugged Kabir. I could not see the face as his strong muscles around Kabir's back blocked my sight and since I'm standing at the side, I can only see his strong muscles and tall figure.

"Huhuh" I cleared my throat.

"Oops sorry." Kabir apologize shyly. Wow, he looks so cute when his eyes twinkle with a pinkie blush on his face. I honestly laugh when he blushes like a girl, but not today. I pressed my lips in a thin line and gave a flat look, which tells him, I'm trying to control my laugh so you better don't blush'

"Um actually" He paused with a hesitation for a second and then he looked at the figure whose side cheek visible to my dark eyes and I can tell how much shorter I look as I still cannot see his face. He continued, "I want you to meet him." He again voiced nervously and then he pushed the tall figure from the side of his arm.

My body shook as his face became clear for my vision and my eyes twinkled as I tilted my head up to see a handsome man standing before me who has god-like body and sexy gelled hair that is combed straight back. His eyes had a light shade of grey and I could see clean shaved pale white skin that is as clear as milk but without any butter. His tight blue denim jeans and white full-sleeve shirt, along with formal tie fully clutched to his broad body that shows his strong muscle.