Chapter Three (PART-1) - My first assignment, 'Piya Jaiswal'

Did you expected me to post Chapter Three (PART-1) so soon at all? Lol i remember i had told u that i am going to start writing again. But i didn't got chance due to my class.

But now to tell you the truth my exam is now over and so is my class. So yup now you will see more dose of updates.

Chapter Three (PART-1) - My first assignment, 'Piya Jaiswal'

15th October 2013, 10:45 PM.

Kabir's POV

I have never seen Abhay reacting in that way. I mean comeon, who actually clutches mouse pad like that?

Nevertheless, looking at his abnormal reaction, I could sense he was different in the fraction of a few seconds. But that didn't stopped me to see the different side of him.

I mean I've always seen him a control freak, never lost himself even for a second.

I still remember the very first day when we met. He had no emotions on his face. He always had a very strong motive behind every single word he spoke to me.

When we had met, I remembered my very first conversation with him.

*Flashback*

Two months ago

I wore my casual blue t-shirt and black leather jacket, along with the black pant and black shoes.

I always loved my profession. I'm a private detective who works as an undercover agent.

I'm always man in black, it's a sign that tells you, 'I'm Mr. Detective. Don't mess with me.' because I even wore black hat and black gloves, which is a perfect costume of being detective.

Anyways, my boss told me to wait for Abhay Raichand and here I am waiting for him.

I could see one man with long black coat, black goggle, and his hands inside the pocket of his coat.

He came forward and now I can see his face.

He has stiff face with tight jaws. He has no smile on his face, when I heard him utter a strong English ascent, "Hello! I'm Abhay Raichand." My voice almost stuck inside my throat when he cleared his throat.

I sucked air when a low broken voice finally found its way to say, "I-I'm Kabir Rathod."

"I know that." He said in a disinterested tone, which told me 'cut the crap. I'm not interested in knowing your name.'