"Who was it?" I got annoyed and just answered her.

"It was Joe we're meeting in a bit at the park." I told her. "I should probably get ready." I looked at the clock. I pushed Dallas out of my room and shut the door. I picked out a black tanktop and some denim shorts since today was nice. I wore some boots and applied some lip gloss and make-up. I grabbed my phone and bag and I was ready to go when my mom stopped me.

"Demi where are you going?" She said to me.

"I'm heading to the park to meet Joe." I told her.

"Oh that's perfect you can take Maddie with you." She said to me she called for Maddie.

"Mom I needed to talk to Joe alone." I told her sternly. Just then Maddie came down the stairs.

"Well change of plans, take your sister out to the park she's been bored all day." I let out a sigh and went with it. I didn't want to argue with my mom right now.

"Fine. Come on Maddie." I went out the door I waited for Maddie to catch up with me.

We soon arrived at the park. I saw Joe sitting under our tree. When he saw me, he smiled and waved at me. I was about to walk over to him when I realized Maddie was with me. I bent down to her level and said to her,

"Okay Maddie I'll be by the tree over there. You go and play and I'll find you when we're leaving okay. Don't go where I can't see you." She nodded her head and dashed to the playground. I soon walked over to Joe and sat under the tree.

"Hey Demi." He said to me as he got up and hugged me. I could smell his cologne. His big arms wrapping around my tiny figure. We released and sat back down on the grass. He turned and looked at me.

"So... Demi I need to know if you feel the same about me as I do to you." He said nervously.

"Well how do you feel about me?" I asked him.

"I like you Demi. You've made me crazy these past few days. I can't stop thinking about you. When I'm with you it's different. You're not like most girls I meet and date. There's just something different. A good different. I really like you." He was looking down. He seemed relieved when he got that off his chest. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. I intertwined our fingers. He looked up at me and smiled too.

"I like you too Joe. I haven't felt this way about someone in a long time. You make my mind race and I always feel comfortable around you. I can talk to you about anything." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"So I guess we're together then?" He fiddled with our fingers.

"Yeah." I gripped on his hand tighter. We both smiled feeling happy. I rested my head on his shoulder we sat there enjoying eachothers presence.

Joe

I was so happy that Demi felt the same towards me. I couldn't get any happier. She means so much to me. We held hands as she rested her head on my shoulder. Her dark hair tickled my neck. She seemed so peaceful. Everything about her was perfect.

"So how about some icecream?" I said. She chuckled and lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me.

"Yeah that would be great." We got up still hand in hand when she pulled away.

"I'll go get Maddie." She walked over to the playground and got her sister. We started walking again. I put my arm around Demi as she did the same to me. We were heading to the icecream parlor and I reached for the door to open it for the both of them.

"After you." I said while holding the door.

"Thanks Joseph." She knew how much I hated being called by my first name. I decided to go that route too.

"No problem Demetria." I smirked as she gave me a glare that ended up bursting into a laugh. We got to the counter and ordered our icecream. We went to go take a seat in the booth. Demi and I on one side and Maddie on the other. Demi got cookie dough and I got chocolate.

"Hey Joe try some." Demi said to me. I turned my head and next thing I knew I had icecream on my cheek. Demi and Maddie both started laughing.

"Well here Demi I think you would like mine more." I whipped some chocolate and put in on her nose. She gasped and hit me on the arm. I acted as if I was hurt.

"Demi that really hurt." I said dramatically. She laughed in response.

"Sorry babe." She said. Babe? It was the first time I heard her say it and I liked it. The way she said it made it sound so much hotter. I grabbed a napkin and wiped off her nose. She wiped off my cheek. We finished eating and headed back home. Maddie was ahead of us while Demi and I were a few steps behind her.

"Race you to the house." Maddiechallenged me.

"You're on." I said. We all started running back to Demi's house. Maddie taking the lead and Demi in 2nd. I was a few steps behind Demi and once we reached her driveway I grabbed her waist and spun her around.

"Joe put me down." She said through fits of laughs.

"Never." I kept spinning her. She tried to wiggle herself out but my grip it was too tight on her. I finally put her down.

"Well looks like I won." She smirked at me.

"I could have won but I decided to let you win being the good guy I am." 

"Oh please I won that fair and square. You just can't admit you lost to a girl... again." She said. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to me. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back passionately. I glided my tounge into her mouth as our tounges battled for dominance. I pulled away.

"Well I guess I'm a winner too." I said smirking to her. She playfully rolled her eyes.

"I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow." She said slipping away but still losely held my hand. She played with my fingers.

"Yeah I'll come by your house in the morning." I told her. She smiled and gave me one more hug. She wrapped her arms around me as I did to her.

"I'll see ya tomorrow." She started walking back into her house. It's crazy to think that I can finally call Demi my girlfriend.