Throughout school which seems to go agonizingly slow. I see Matthew a few times during the day and he seems like he doesn't notice me.

7th period comes around and I see Matthews shaggy hair sitting in back row. I decide to sit in front of him.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

*i like the view ;)* it's from Matthew.

*you're a man-whore* I send with a laughing emoji.

After school and some small talk with my parents I go upstairs and do some homework.

"Buzz buzz" I feel my phone vibrate

*you coming to the party Friday* it's Matthew.

*yes* I send and put my phone on the charger. I finish my homework and get in the shower and hop in bed.

•••

The week goes by slow but finally Friday comes around. This had too of been the longest week of my life. Matthew was being weird and was on and off about seeing me after practice and even talking to me. I blew it off. He's probably some asshole who will eventually try to get in my pants.

Friday morning after practice I find out that I made varsity for volleyball. Once again Matthew ignores me. I don't know why I care or even notice. I feel like he figured out how to get under my skin.

"Are you going to the party?" I hear a familiar voice, it's Mason.

"Yeah are you? I reply.
"Ya, I guess I'll see you there" he winks and it sends shivers down my back. The bad kind.

During lunch Carly and I go off campus to get some Chipotle.
"So are you dating anyone?" She asks
"I literally got here Monday" I mumble with some food in mouth I swallow and continue.
"What about you?"
"I've been dating Chase since May"
"Chase?" I question.
"Yeah he's the starting running back for varsity, him and Matthew are close. Speaking of Matthew..."
"Yes?"
"I just thought you guys may have something"
"Again it's been 5 days" I'm a little annoyed that she would think I would date someone after 5 days of knowing them.
"Sorry,"
"It's fine it doesn't matter" I force a laugh to attempt to lighten the mood.

The rest of the day goes by somewhat fast and Matthew ignored me during 7th. I don't know what's wrong with him.

I get home and tell my mom about the party. She's always been pretty cool considering what I've done at parties before. I guess I've gained back trust. I tell her how there will be drinking and she tells me to be careful.

I go upstairs and dress in a skin tight black dress that barley reaches a little over mid thigh. I slip on some black pumps, and decide to curl my hair. On my makeup I did a gold eyeshadow with black towards the outside. I apply a slick wing to my eyes and finish with some bright pink lipstick.

I arrive to the party and I see Matthew in some jeans and a purple v neck. He looks hot and girls are all over him, dressed even sluttier than I am. I act like I don't acknowledge him. I can't say I'm not a little surprised when he shook the whores off him to come greet me.

"Damn" is all he can manage to say his eyes go follow my every curve.
"Thanks" I blush.
"Follow me" when he grabs my hand I get shivers, and yes the good kind. We sit down on a couch and he pulls me next to him keeping his hand on mine.
"This is Blakely" his breath smells like mint and no alcohol. I'm a bit surprised that he doesn't smell like alcohol.

Someone hands me a drink and I accept. This might a long night. Plus the way Matthew looked at me when I took it made me want to accept.

I pulled my hand away from his and scooted over a little making some space between us. He looked at me and looked away.

I got up to get a water and Matthew followed.
"I came here alone you don't have to follow"
"Oh I just" he sounded embarrassed.
"You can though" I wink and decide to pour some more liquor in my cup.

As the party went on Matthew left my side for a while and went off to who knows where. Towards the end of the party I find myself drunk getting ready to call my older cousin to come get me. She'll be mad and probably tell my mom but I'm not driving drunk.

Before I do I decide to go say bye to Matthew. Just then Mason comes to my side and reaches for my hand. I pull away.
"Woah baby, calm down"
I smell liquor on his breath but I can't judge because I'm no better.
"I was about to leave" I mumble. Alcohol always makes me angry at annoying people.
"Don't leave" he whines and it disgusts me.
"You're not getting in my pants" I didn't mean for those words to come out. But alcohol does that.
"I'd have to disagree." He mumbled grabbing my ass. Then I saw a guy standing taller than Mason.
"I wouldn't" He threatened. It was Matthew. I was a bit relieved and I walked off. I saw Matthew coming towards me.
"you can't drive drunk Blake" hmm Blake, I thought. I guess he can call me that. I want to disagree to make him mad but I don't.
"And you can?" I remark.
"Yes actually." He shocks me a little.
"Well thanks but I'm calling my cousin." I reply.
"So she can tell on you? You can stay with me." I'm too drunk to refuse. I nod.
"We can take your car."
"Will your parents care?" I ask
"Who cares"
I grab my phone and text my mom

*staying at a friends tonight love you!* I send it and leave out the part that my friend is a guy. I don't think she would care but I've never stayed with a guy just to actually sleep before.

When we arrived to his massive house I got out and pulled my dress down.
"I was going to open your door but I guess not."
"Too late" I smile.
When we get to his room he throws me a shirt of his.
"Is that okay or are you showing to much and want some shorts" he smirks.
I want to ask for some but I don't want him to think of me as a good girl.
" im good" I roll my eyes.
"I'll leave why your changing. Don't want me to see anything goody goody"
I hate how he keeps assuming. How little he knows.
" your fine" i mumble and turn to the corner.

I fumble with my dress zipper until I feel big warm hands around my side. I allow him to help my and cover myself.

I slip the dress down and I feel his eyes on my lace thong. He leaves and I hear the shower start. I pull the shirt over my head and get in the bed near me. I assume it's for me.

I here the door open, it's Matthew probably checking up on me. I feel him get in the bed and I soon realize this bed was for the both of us. He stays to his side and I now hate how I'm a "cuddler" when I sleep.

At around 3 in the morning I wake up and I find our legs intertwined and my arm around his bare chest. His eyes are on the ceiling. He's up. I decide to nuzzle my face into his neck and whisper
"You should sleep"
He realizes I'm comfortable with the position and moves his arm from his head to around me and closes his eyes. I soon hear his heavy breathing from his sleep and it comforts me. I peacefully fall asleep. I'm more comfortable than ever and I fall asleep with my lips breathing against his neck.