We got our smoothies and stayed in the shop for about an hour just chatting.

It was already 10:00 when we arrived back at the hotel.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." Lee waved as the elevator opened and we headed out since his room is a floor higher from us.

Lee and I hugged. "See you tomorrow. Bye."

I pulled away and he and Jake did their hand shake and said goodbye to each other.

~*~

"Our clothes are here." Jake said coming into the room.

Jake and I spent the day in the hotel. I went to their spa and Jake spent time with Lee doing who knows what.

Right now we were getting ready for the fashion show. Jamie told us that she already prepared our clothes and specifically told us to not wear anything else but what she prepared.

I was in a bathrobe and just finished doing my hair and makeup.

I turned and saw a bellboy pushing a cart that had our clothes. The clothes were hung and had a cover over them. There were boxes below them and I'm guessing they were shoes, but there was more than two boxes.

The bellboy left and Jake and I grabbed our clothes and boxes.

"Well, I guess mom thought of everything." Jake said amused as he opened a box with his shoes.

I opened another box to see my shoes and another box that had a bag and accessories.

"Yup. Everything, indeed." I said amused as I showed Jake the boxes.

He chuckled and shook his head. "I'll get dressed in the closet."

I nodded. "Okay."

He went in the closet and closed the door.

I unzipped the cover and saw a plain dark green long sleeved dress with a boat neckline. It was simple but the gold necklace made up for it. Not that I'm complaining, I love wearing solid colored dresses, Jamie knows me to well.

I put on my dress and accessories including my bracelet, and earrings to match it.

"Nina. Can I come out?" Jake called.

"Yeah."

He came out looking dashing in his dark gray suit and white dress shirt, his tie looking very stylish in a light sliver with thin white diagonal strips.

"Well, you look handsome." I said as I got the white heels out of the box that Jamie prepared for me and put them on.

"Thanks, love. You look beautiful as always." he said putting his black coat with silver buttons down on the bed.

"Thanks." I said as I looked at the mirror making sure I looked okay.

I grabbed the white clutch that Jamie, again, provided and put my stuff in there.

"Hey, babe, can you please unplug my phone?" I said as I headed to the closet to get my beige coat.

"Sure. I'll put it in your bag, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks."

I put on my coat and buttoned it up. Jake put on his coat as well and handed me my clutch.

"Ready?" He said offering his arm.

I smiled and looped my arm with his. "Yup. Let's go."

"Lee's meeting us downstairs. Mom's already at the event." he informed me as we headed out the room and to the elevators.