N I N E T E E N

Hoseok and I have been getting along again. After that night, he seemed a lot more closer to me, but at the same time a bit distant. I couldn't really figure out why though. Hoseok and I were sitting in his office when he suddenly spoke. "So... We're going to go finish off the last target." Hoseok walked over to sit down at the desk. "I figured that we might as well just get it over with, so we can start our break."

I looked at him confused. "I thought you said you were doing it by yourself?"

Hoseok shook his head. "I talked to Bang. I need you there, I can't do it without you." I smiled and nodded to him. While looking him in the eyes, I couldn't help but notice the hint of sadness in his eyes. "Why don't you go get ready?" 

"Okay." I answered and got up.

When I was finished, I walked outside and went into the car. Hoseok smiles at me and begins driving. "So, where is it taking place?" I asked him, wanting to know the plan.

"Uh... It's at a warehouse." He answered. "It won't be until a bit later, I figured I would take you and you can help me secure the place." I nodded to him.

   Time Skip   

I looked around the warehouse. "So, we are bringing them here?"

"Yeah... that's the plan." I heard Hoseok answer from behind me. 

I nodded, double checking the place, so the target couldn't escape if they somehow got away. I noticed that one of the windows were broken through. "Hey, we may want to get this boarded up..." I slowed down my words, and stopped speaking. Something felt really strange. Very strange. I furrow my eyebrows and slowly turned around. I let out a soft gasp at what was in front of me.

There, Hoseok stood there, gun aimed at me.

I was shocked, but then it all clicked. That was why Bang asked me to leave when he called Hoseok for a meeting. That was why Hoseok had been acting so weird. I must have made a mistake. Bang must have gotten mad at me for backing out every time we had a chance to kill Jinyoung. But I couldn't kill him. It hurt too much to.

I give Hoseok a soft smile. "Go ahead..." I spoke softly. "I understand... Do it. Don't make the same mistake as me."

I saw tears running down his face. He gripped the gun tightly, then bowed his head. He groaned out. "I'm sorry..." He whispers. "I... I can't do it." I felt my eyes water. He looks back up at me. "I can't do it..." Just as Hoseok was about to put the gun down, a shot was fired. Hoseok and I looked at each other, and then Hoseok falls to the ground.

I gasped, "H-Hobi!" I ran over to him. I cried, "Hobi, Hobi please!" I turned around to see who had shot him. It was Jinyoung. How did he keep finding us? I shook my head, as he walked up. I quickly turned back to Hoseok. "Hobi, stay with me." I sobbed.

Hoseok's breath hitches, as he tried to stay calm. He takes my hand in his. "I... I know I never told you..." I tried to calm myself, but it wasn't working very well. "But... I do love you... I have loved you for a very long time." 

I began to cry harder, finally hearing his confession. "I love you too..." Hoseok smiles softly at me, telling me that he already knew that.

I was suddenly pulled away from Hoseok. "No! Hobi!" I tried to reach out for him.

"Stop it!" I was turned around. It was Jinyoung. There were other cops and an ambulance that were here. I tried to get out of his grip, but couldn't. "Yoojung, stop it."

"Let me go!" I yelled. "You need to help him."

"Don't worry, they will take him to the hospital. You need to come with me." He pulls on my arm, leading me into his police car. He put me in the back seat and then he went to the driver's seat. 

"Yah! Park Jinyoung! Why would you shoot him?! I need to go back there!" I shouted from my seat.

Jinyoung sighs. "I had to, he was going to shoot you."

"No! He wasn't... He was putting the gun down! You shot when he was going to put it down..." I tried to convince him.

"I couldn't take the chance."

"What do you mean you couldn't?! He didn't do anything!" Tears still ran down my face.

"Whatever..." I hear Jinyoung mumbled as he drove back to the police station. 

I leaned back into the seat and let out a sigh. I wiped my tears away and closed my eyes.

Calm yourself. Don't let yourself break Nicole. Deep breaths.

Once I felt that I was more composed, I opened my eyes and looked towards Jinyoung. "I want to go see him."

Jinyoung shook his head. "No."

I sighed, getting annoyed. We arrived at the police station, and Jinyoung walked over to open the door. He takes my arm and guides me out of the car. "We're going to question you again." Jinyoung spoke as he walked me to the interrogation room. "Please just cooperate."

No promises.

Jinyoung has me sit in the chair, I was in before, but this time I wasn't handcuffed. Jinyoung sits in the chair across from me. I tilted my head and gave him a glare. Jinyoung sighs, "So... Were you kidnapped?"

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. I didn't respond.

"Yoojung-"

"That's not my name." I spoke.

"Yes it is. Please just cooperate. I'm trying to help you." Jinyoung looks me in the eyes.

I let out a chuckle. "Help me?" I smirked. "How is shooting people helping me?"

Jinyoung sighs, "You know I was only trying to protect you from him."

"He wasn't going to hurt me. You shot for no reason." I fought back. "Let me see Hobi." I glared.

"Not possible."

I scoffed and stood up, slamming my hands on the table. Glaring at him I spoke. "Listen..." My voice was low, "If something happens and he doesn't make it... You're going to regret you ever came back into my life."

Jinyoung looks at me in shock. "Wh-what do you mean?"

I smirked, shaking my head and sat back into my chair. I crossed my right leg over my left. "Secrecy." I spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: It's almost at the end! Ahhhhhhh! I hope you all are enjoying this! Thank you all for sticking with me till the end! See you all in the next chapter!!