Part8️⃣

"Sasuke keep out or we'll send you home" Kakashi came behind me and sat on the arm of the couch. Holding the arm I had on narutos waist which I yanked away holding naru's waist again.

"No. Look what you've done to him. He's shit scared. And yeah I wanna know what going on too but this really it taking it to far surely there are other ways to find out instead of forcing. And look at Hinata. The poor girls poring her eyes out!!" I shout at them and the adults nod.

"Your right. Well take naruto to the hokage tower. There is a room there with all my medical equipment. And a bed. It would be impossible for him to leave and we will be able to get the correct information. And he will be on watch until said." Tsunade said walking over to me and naruto.

"Give him to me" she demanded.

"No. It's fine I'll carry him. Your lucky he's unconscious right now. If he wasn't I bet he's be trying to rip your eyes out" I said and picked naruto up.

'Oh my god. He is so light. Like a feather. I've never really realized how small he was either. Does he even eat' was running through my mind.

"Sasuke I said give me Naruto. Otherwise we'll take him by force" Tsunade orders again.

"Actually you said 'Give him to me" not 'give me naruto' " I say smirking carrying I him bridal style to the hokage tower with everyone following behind with shocked faces.

I looked down at naruto and noticed his eyes were opening. They soon shot open realising what was going on and starting panicking.

"Chill naruto. Your not going anywhere but the hokage tower" I tried to cheer naruto up which only got him more frustrated and his eyes filled with worry.

He jumped out of my arms and started running. He's so fast.

Me, Kakashi, Shizune, Iruka and Tsunade including everyone else Chased after him.

"Hey guys why are you running after naruto" Lee yelled running over the the group.

"AHHH LEE just the person we need. Everyone stop." Tsunade yelled and we all stoped.

"Lee do you think you'll be able to catch up to naruto we really need him. It's very important." Kakashi asked.

"You bet I can. But may I ask why? Narutos my friend I'm not gonna let anything happen to him even if it's you guys. He looked rather hurt and was crying waterfalls." Lees said as I was glaring at the direction naruto went not being able to see him anymore and I became worried.

"Don't give two fucks....you take left I'll take right" I yelled at lee and pulled him along.

"Wait what's going on tho" lee asked me.

"You want to protect naruto right" I asked. And he nodded.

"Of course he's the first person who ever exepted me for me. I'll do anything for him." He answered.

"Right DONT let him get away then" then pointed left and he sprinted that way.

Oh god naruto. What could be so bad that it led to this. But then again I think I have a hunch that I know what it is. But I really hope it's not. I don't like the thought of naruto being touched by someone that's not me.

~5 long minutes later-

FUCK. there he is I see him. I ran as fast as I could. This speed was not human. It was incredibly fast.
I ran behind him and grabbed his wait with both hands pulling him to a hult to stop.

"S-sasuke I-I......p-please dont.....t-take me t-there. P-please help me" he wiggles around in my hold balling his eyes out that we're filled with horror. Suddenly I sensed the group behind us.

"Guys leave! I'll bring him to the tower soon. Meet me there alright" I demanded and they just left. But four stayed.

I knew exactly who they were, Shizune, Tsunade, Kakashi and a worried Iruka.

I looked down to see naruto fast asleep. Picking him ups bridal style I turnt to the four that stayed.

"I thought I told you to go" I growled them.

"Sasuke dont talk to your hokage like that." Iruka scolded me.

"Like what. Naruto looks like shit and your making it worse I'm just looking out for my friend" I say.

"Friend.....*scoff* more like lover" Kakashi scoffs at me.

"So! Got a problem with that.... go solve it" I smirk and walk away.
Leaving them with their wide eyes.

Soon I finally arrived at the tower and walked passed everyone with Tsunade, shizune, Kakashi and iruka behind me.

"Hey wait up guys" Sakura yelled with her and the others running behind.

"What happened to him? Why'd he run?" Kiba asked wanting to know the deeds.

"Just got scared of your ugly lookin faces and ran out of pure terror" I say smirking.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny" Sakura mumbled.

"This is so troublesome. How didn't you get it." Clearly knowing that voice belonged to shikamaru.

"What do you mean" Choji asked actually not eating something for the first time in forever.