Chapter one part 1️⃣

Third pov

Naruto and the rest of konoha 12 were just making their way through the gates of konoha. Returning from a successful mission delivering scrolls and other bits and bobs helping the smaller villages out.

This group concluded of:
Team7
Sasuke Uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze
Sakura Huruno
Kakashi Hatake
Team8
Kiba Inuzuka
Hinata Hyuga
Shino Abruame
Kurenai Yuhi
Team10
Ino Yamanaka
Shikamaru Nara
Choji Akimichi
Asuma Sarutobi

They had just successfully finished their mission and are celebrating by having bbq. Choji choice.

"Hey guys let's celebrate by eating at BBQ" Choji recomended clearly licking his lips already.

"We went their before we left for the mission Choji and I kinda want to eat something other than meat" Ino states and Choji glares are her.

"One can not get enough meat. Now let's go" the Akimichi said spiritly.

"Actually...imma drop out. I'm tierd from the mission ya know. I'm not really hungry either if you know what I mean" Naruto said trying to find an excuse to rush away.

"What?! You were perfectly fine a second ago. What's the rush?" Sakura said grabbing the blonde's ear.

"Please let me go Sakura" he pleaded. "Please" he carried on.

"What will you do we're getting food you should really join" she held his ear tighter.

"Errr...um, I'll eat ramen at home ya know hehe" Naruto tried to wiggle out of her strong hold.

"Fine wierdo" and she let go and naruto dashes off towards the opposite direction of him home.

"Why's he in such a hurry"asked a confused kakashi to a pinkette girl. "And where's he going"

"He said he wanted to go home because he was tierd ." The pink haired girl told her teacher.

"Tierd? Eh he was only just jumping around like 5 minutes ago saying he's not tierd" Kiba frowned at the lie naruto told.

"Yeah and that he wasn't hungry and was gonna eat ramen at home" Sakura carried on.

"What. Naruto? Not hungry?.....something's up" Ino was crossing her arms as they reached the bbq house.

"S-should we f-follow h-him. I-I mean w-what if h-he gets h-hurt!?" Hinata stutters and looked the the 3 sensei.

"Probably not. He doesn't want us sticking our noses in his business." Asuma said patting the smaller girls head.

"R-right!"

"Ya know.....?" Sakura asked looking up at the night sky out the window wondering to herself.

"What billboard brow" Ino said as they sat at a table.

"Naruto hasn't been hanging out with us as much anymore. Now that I think about it we only see him while training or on missions. I wonder what he's being all private about" she said taking a piece of meat off the grill.

"Non-socialable bastard" she stated before putting the meat into her mouth.

"I agree. Something's up with that dobe" sasuke states in his normal monotone voice.

Just then 4 others walked in on the conversation.

"Neji, tenten, lee, Guy what are you doing here?" Kakashi asked not bothering to look up from his lovely book.

"We heard your talking about naruto. If you want to know what's going on leave it to me. Fate be have it, I'm rather good at these things" neji slams his hands on the table causing some to jump.

"I mean you can if you want. It's probably nothing serious though his master did just pass away, possible that's this is about that." Sakura said eating a mouthful of the greasy food.

"Sakura you shouldn't say that with such a dirty tone. Jiriya was an astonishing man. Incredible work" Kakashi started at the smaller girl.

"S-sorry sensei I dint mean it like that" she hung her head with guilt.

"I'll get you your answer soon" he said and stormed out of the restaurant but with a small spring in his foot.

"Is he ok" kurenai asked out of pure curiosity for the boy.

"Nahh. He's always like that. The wierdo thinks that since he lost the battle to naruto he should make it up to him for being so weak" Tenten huffs.

"That was 3 almost 4 years ago. He still hasn't gotten over that" Kiba groans.

"No he hasn't but at least he has a tun of youth!" Lee shout's getting a sigh from everyone except guy as the two hug with tears in his eyes.

"Yes yes yes lee you tell em"

"Well then. Care to join" Shino sighs trying to end that wierd monstrosity.

-1 week later-

"I wonder what's wrong with him though it's not normal for him to act like this. It's been happening more and more now" Sakura states worried as her other two comrades looked at her.

"I know it's really wierd. He dint come to training today. I wonder why?" Kakashi muted the last part looking at sasuke.

"He's probably depressed as f- I mean hell" sasuke stop himself from cussing as Sakura and Kakashi turn to face sasuke.

" actually I feel he's probably doing something he shouldn't!" The monotone boy spoke.

"Like what?" Asked the pink kunochi.

"I don't know but I suspect it's something bad as it has led to him not coming to training. Also yesterday he was rather quite and wasn't participating as much as he normally does and he looked to be in a bit of pain." Kakashi and sakura stare at sasuke like that is the longest thing he has ever said. Which was by the way!

"He was less productive these past days. I wonder what that Baka is doing" Sakura held her finger to her chin.

"Well, neji's stalking naruto at the moment with the help of hinata and hopefully they find out the reason." Kakashi said waving his little genin a good bye and shunshined away.