Prologue

3RD PERSON POV

FLASHBACK 

"It's happening again" a young girl with red hair said. She looked no older than 8. Her hands glowing a faint blue. A loud knocking could be heard outside her bedroom door. "Seiya wake up" she said to her sleeping brother. "Seiya" she said again "wake up". The bedroom door slammed open revealing masked people holding guns at her. As they were about to a shoot ball of light descended from the sky slamming into the house landing in front of the girl and her now awake brother revealing a man. His armor golden and radiated a bright light like a star. 

"He's a Saint" one of the gunmen said "open fire".  The masked men fired their guns but they had no effect. Moving his hand the guards slammed into the wall unconscious. More gunfire could be heard from behind them. This time from a helicopter. Reacting quickly, the golden once again blocked the bullets from the younger siblings until one of them hit the young girl. "Seika" her younger brother cried out when one of the bullets hit her harm putting her unconscious. The golden man noticed "We are at war" he said lifting his hand high into the air. Pillars of light erupted from the ground destroying the helicopter and those in it. 

The man went over to the girl and and was about to pick her up when Seiya asked or more like demanded "Where are you taking my sister give her back" Seiya kept on saying. Crouching down to Sieya's the man looked at him "Seiya" he said. Seiya stopped what he was doing. The man took this as a sign to continue "both you and your sister have a great destiny ahead of you. I do not know what's your sisters destiny is, but I do know yours. The two of you must be separated" he finished before picking Seika up in his harms and flashing off to who knows where. 

Seiya looked up at the sky vowing to reunite with his sister once he completes his destiny. 

15 YEARS EARLIER

Deep within Greece lied a beautiful island where beings with powers unimaginable live. Their they live and protect a powerful goddess and help her keep humanity safe from divine intervention. Little did they know that today one of their own would betray them. 

"Pope Shion, I saw the light. Is she here. Is my sister here?" man with gold armor and wings said coming into a large room. He had brown hair a blue eyes. However since it is nighttime his eyes reflected the 88 constellations. What he saw when he walked in chilled him to the bone. There was his sister in the arms of the pope about to have a knife plunged in her. Only it wasn't the pope. 

"What are you doing to by sister, let her go and where is Shion" shouted the winged man. "Calm your self Aiolos this is for the greater good and Shion couldn't do what's right so I disposed of him" the pope said. The man known Aiolos the God of Stars, Constellations, Night, Combat, Magic, Law,Astronomy,Planets,and Universal Principle and Aurora's looked at the new pope in shock. "Why" he asked. 

"She was born under a prophecy in which she will fail to save humanity from Ares" the pope said. Aiolos steadied his ground. "Liar" he shouted and faster than the speed of light he snatched his baby sister from the arms of the pope and tried to make a run to the entrance only to be stopped by 11 other gold saints. 

"Saints, Aiolos has tried to kill our goddess he is now a traitor to Sanctuary" the pope lied. 10 of the golden people believed the popes lies all but one. Aiolos's little brother Aiolia. He knew this was to happen by his father and was told to get all of the immortal god saints out of Sanctuary and into hiding. "Brother why would you try to kill our goddess" Aiolia said, however he sent a telepathic message to his older brother explaining that he knows the truth from their father, but asked him to play along. 

Aiolos didn't answer and sent a power blast of Starlight at his opponents blinding them except his brother Aiolia who was immune. Aiolos shot a hole though the ceiling and flew into the night sky being pursued by another saint. 

The two fought but since Aiolos was a god of the night he had the upper hand. When Aiolos's opponent used his power attack, Aiolos couldn't defend himself. Silver blood gushed from his side as he descended onto the earth below. His opponent looked at him knowing that not even he could survive that attack god or not before flying back to the island, completely unaware of what is about to transpire in the future.  

A/N Well how was that. Let me know in the comments down below. If you want to find out what happens next, then keep reading. The adventure has only begun.