Chapter Seven: Bunny Boy

Dirk and Jake finally returned home from their honeymoon and now have gotten jobs at a small town club. They had new nicknames and uniforms, they were referred to as bunny boys. Jake giggled and enjoyed some drinks with Dirk but they both were taking it easy on the alcohol since they were currently trying to get out of the bad addiction. Jake giggled and kissed Dirk's cheek which made Dirk blush softly, he was a bit drunk as Jake took Dirk's shot glass and downed the drink with ease. Dirk whined and pouted "My drink" he crossed his arms like a child as Jake laughed softly "Take it easy on the drinks Dirk" he teased as Dirk kept pouting. Jake giggled and pulled him closer "Come here my blonde bunny boy" he grinned and kissed Dirk deeply. Dirk blushed a dark shade of red as he kissed back deeply, whining a bit as Jake slowly pulled back ], licking his lips "Sugar lips" he teased as Dirk whined before going back to enjoying some drinks which Jake kept taking them occasionally and drinking them. Dirk threw a mini fit "Stop taking my drinks" he pouted, whining playfully. He wanted to tease Jake and push his buttons to see what would happen. Jake chuckled softly and relaxed as Dirk continued his tiny fit which Jake growled, yanking Dirk close to him and whispered in a soft but strict tone "If you don't behave I will personally rip off your uniform and fuck your brains out" he growled in Dirk's ear, making Dirk shiver and bite his lip softly. Jake let him go carefully and Dirk stopped his bad behavior and went back to being playful around Jake. After awhile the shift was over, Dirk was drunk and Jake was surprisingly still semi-sober and was casually carrying Dirk so he would not fall. Dirk giggled happily and held onto Jake gently as Jake walked carefully with Dirk in his arms. Soon Jake walked into their home with Dirk still in his arms, Dirk was very tired as Jake carried Dirk to bed so they both could get some rest. Jake laid Dirk down in bed slowly before joining him as well. Dirk curled close to Jake, kissing his neck playfully "I love you Jake!" he spoke in a happy tone as Jake smiled "I love you too Dirk" he kissed Dirk's forehead "Get some sleep bunny boy" he teased as Dirk yawned, slowly falling asleep. Jake stayed awake for awhile before his eyes slowly shut, drifting to sleep. Later that night, Jake woke up slowly from a soft sleep where Dirk was in a deep sleep state. He sighed softly as he looked down at the peaceful Dirk, smiling softly as he watched Dirk sleep so cutely. Dirk rolled over and nuzzled into Jake gently, which made Jake smiled more before going back to sleep. The next morning, Jake was awake early and making breakfast in bed for Dirk. Dirk whined from a hangover as he slowly sat up and Jake walked in with a tray of food carefully. Dirk smiled at Jake, rubbing his eyes softly "Morning...." he said softly as Jake set the tray in front of him. Jake leaned down, kissing Dirk's cheek "Morning baby" he teased softly as Dirk whined from his hangover before he started eating carefully. Jake watched him carefully and quietly as Dirk smiled "Its delicious Jake" he giggled as Jake smiled, kissing his cheek again before taking the tray and going back downstairs to do the dishes. Dirk of course followed and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV to watch My Little Pony. Jake giggled softly as he heard the theme song from the kitchen. Dirk sipped some water to help his hangover ease off which was working. Jake sat with him once he had finished the dishes and enjoyed the show, Dirk cuddling into Jake softly as they both watched. Later that day, Jake and Dirk went out for a drive through the woods and the mountains carefully. Jake smiled as he enjoyed the view of the mountain where they soon stopped at a lake. Jake got out of the car with Dirk and got undressed before diving into the water. Dirk stayed on the shore, watching Jake swim. Jake whined a bit "Come in Dirk. Join me for a swim" he pouted as Dirk chuckled "Okay okay I will join you" Dirk chuckled as he got undressed, jumping into the water and swimming with Jake. They swam for what seemed like all day but in reality it was only 3 hours until Jake got out with Dirk, grabbing their towels and drying themselves off carefully. They got into the car and soon drove home and Jake flopped on the couch with Dirk softly, taking a small nap.