Chapter Six: The Wedding

The day was a very special day, Jake and Dirk were having their dream wedding finally. Jake agreed to wear the dress since he was confident in himself. Dirk was waiting at the altar for Jake to come out. Dirk popped the question since Jake planned to do it first but the fight happened so after a few extra months, Dirk pulled the marriage card on Jake during one of their dinner dates. Jade was tearing up and hugged Jake tightly "All grown up... and now getting married!" she cried happily as Jake chuckled, holding Jade gently "I am happy Jade....I am really in love with Dirk" he said in a soft tone. Jade sniffed happily and soon went out to sit down beside Dave carefully. Dirk smiled, hearing the door open to the altar as Jake walked out with the veil over his face. Dirk removed his shades, handing them to Dave so they would not get broken or lost. Jake smiled, standing in front of Dirk as Dirk removed the veil slowly. He whispered to Jake "You look beautiful babe" he said happily as Jake giggled, his cheeks turning a soft pink color as Dirk chuckled softly. The vows were finally over and Dirk smiled, grabbing Jake's hands softly and Jake smirked, yanking Dirk over by the tie into a deep kiss. Dirk blushed deeply and melted into the kiss. Jake grinned and slowly broke the kiss, picking Dirk up "Shall we go on our honeymoon my love" he giggled as Dirk blushed deeply and nodded. Jake tossed the bouquet, Rose catching it in the distance. Jake carried Dirk out to the limo where they had went on their honeymoon to a waterfall and they were renting a lodge. Jake carried Dirk into the lodge, going to their room. He grinned as Dirk laughed happily as he was dropped on the couch. The two newlyweds were watching a movie but Dirk whined, cuddling into Jake and kissing his neck. Jake flinched and let out a content sigh, pulling Dirk closer as Dirk giggled, biting down and leaving a hickey. Jake growled and pinned Dirk down to the couch harshly which made Dirk squeak in surprise before giggling "Awww did I strike a nerve Jake?" he teased as Jake bit Dirk's neck harshly, triggering a loud moan from Dirk out of sensitivity. Jake grinned, leaving a large, dark hickey on the spot. Dirk whined softly "Fuck me Jake....please" he begged as Jake smirked, getting up and taking Dirk with him to the bedroom. Jake sat on the bed, making Dirk stand there "Put on a show for me Dirk...show me some entertainment" he teased as Dirk nodded slowly, turning on some sensual romance music before slowly removing his tie. He tossed his tie aside before removing his jacket, vest, and shirt. He moved his hips to the music as Jake bit his lip, watching him carefully and scanning Dirk up and down "Damn babe" he teased as Dirk moved to his pants, unbuttoning them slowly and stood there in his boxers quietly. Jake motioned for him to sit on his lap as Dirk obeyed, sitting on his lap carefully, giving him a slow lap dance. Jake bit his lip, placing his hands on Dirk's hips carefully as Dirk moved his hips in a slow circle, leaning down and kissing Jake deeply. Jake moved his hands and rubbed Dirk's ass gently before spanking him playfully, triggering Dirk to break the kiss and yelp softly. Jake grinned happily "Oh? Did my sexy Dirk Strider like being spanked?" he teased as Dirk glared which caused Jake to spank him again. Dirk yelped and whined "F-Fuck" he stuttered and removed Jake's clothes along with his own boxers "I wanna ride you...please" he begged as Jake grinned, nodding once "Go ahead baby, ride me" he teased as Dirk bit his lip, slowly sinking down onto Jake which caused Dirk to moan loudly. Jake gripped Dirk's hips and let him adjust before rocking Dirk's hips slowly Dirk placed his hands on Jake's shoulders softly as he moved his hips slowly with Jake's movements. Jake watched him carefully, thrusting his hips up harshly, triggering Dirk to gasp and moan loudly "J-Jake!" he moaned out as Jake smirked playfully as Dirk whined, moving with Jake quickly. Jake flipped them over, pinning Dirk down and thrusting harshly, causing Dirk to moan loudly and grip Jake tightly "J-Jake I'm gonna c-cum!" he moaned out as Jake growled in Dirk's ear, cumming harshly inside him. Dirk gasped and moaned loudly as he came with Jake, panting heavily as Jake laid on him softly. After they both caught their breath, Jake rolled over and laid beside Dirk, slowly dozing off to sleep with Dirk in his arms. Dirk had already fallen asleep close to Jake and nuzzling into his chest for extra comfort and warmth.