"What do you think of this, Yena? Good?" Eunbi asked, showing her hand made bouquet. "The best, Eunbi unnie." Yena answered giving Eunbi a thumbs up.

"What about mine? Better than hers, right?" Chaeyeon said and showed her bouquet. Yena shook her head and answered, "Sure, Chaeyeon. Whatever fits your boat." This earned a loud laugh from Eunbi.

"Yena! Hiichan called, the security below won't let them come inside." Hyewon shouted from the other side of the room who is still busy blowing balloons.

"What? I asked Lee Sajangnim's permission for this. She told me she'll let the security know. Tell them, I'm going downstairs." Yena answered before walking towards the door.

"I'll come with you, Yena unnie." Yujin said.

Yujin and Yena walked towards the elevator.

"Don't you think this is a little too much, unnie?" Yujin asked Yena. "What's too much?"Yena asked back and entered the elevator. Yujin followed her inside before saying, "This. You preparing this for Yuri unnie." Yujin answered.

"It's never too much when you love the person, Yudings. And beside, it's her birthday. You only celebrate your birthday once a year, why shouldn't I make it special, right?" Yena said.

"Gosh, you're so whipped." Yujin teased her but Yena just chuckled. "I am, Yujin." Yena said and got off the lift.

They saw Hitomi and Sakura outside the building holding paper bags from different food chains while talking to a security.

"They're with me." Yena told the security. The security quickly let Hitomi and Sakura in.

"Wah, as expected from superstar Yena." Sakura joked once they're inside the elevator.

"What did I do?" Yena asked confused. The elevator doors opened, everyone got off the elevator.

"Guys, you wouldn't believe what superstar Yena just said to the security." Sakura told the others when they arrived at the practice room.

Hyewon and Minju quickly helped Sakura and Hitomi putting down the paper bags.

"What did she say?" Chaeyeon asked Sakura. After putting down all the paper bags, Sakura and Hitomi reenacted the scene starting from how the security prevented them from entering.

"...and Yena just said, They're with me. The security immediately let us in." Sakura finished telling the others that made the other cracked up.

Yena was just shaking her head while chuckling. Yujin and the others started clowning Yena.

"Uhm, guys. Chaewon already texted me that they are now on the way here." Minju broke the happy atmosphere. Everyone became tensed.

"Wait! We're not yet done with the decorations." Eunbi panicked. She quickly picked up the pair of scissors laying on the floor.

On the other hand, IZ*ONE who just got inside their van are just like normal. Except Chaewon who's busy on her phone. IZ*ONE finished their last leg of world tour in Japan last night. This will be their last world tour before their contracts expire. But the members have decided to renew their contracts, still wanting to work with each other.

"I should update our fans, right?" Yuri asked and was about to open her phone when Wonyoung shouted. "Unnie! Happy Birthday! Yes! Yes! Happy Birthday!" Wonyoung then hugged Yuri signalling Nako to get Yuri's phone but it was too late when Yuri pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you, Wonyoungie. I thought you forgot my birthday. No one was greeting me, not that I was expecting a greeting." Yuri said. The three along with their manager shared a look, their manager through the rearview mirror.