Chapter 17

3 days since Yena introduced Yuri to her friends. That was the couple's last meeting. Yuri and her group was forced to stay inside their practice room for the following days because their comeback was moved a week  earlier.

Yena on the other hand, was just chilling inside her apartment. She had nothing to do. That was until her manager called her to come to their company.

She was instructed to go straight to a recording studio. Once, she opened the door to the recording room, she saw their CEO. Lee Sunmi was sitting comfortably on one of the single sofa. Aside from Sunmi was a composer who Yena once worked with.

"Why am I called here, sajangnim?" Yena asked. "How many times do I have to tell you to just call me unnie." Lee Sunmi said before signaling Yena to sit.

Yena sat on the other single sofa infront of Sunmi.

The door opened after she sat. It revealed Kim Chaewon from IZ*ONE. When Yena thought that it was just Chaewon, the door revealed another figure, Yuri.

"Good morning, Lee sajangnim." The two greeted. "You two are just like Yena. Just call me unnie." Sunmi said and signaled the two to also sit. The two sat on the long sofa in the middle of Sunmi and Yena's sofa.

"Now that the three of you are here. Yuri, would you like to be the one to explain?" Lee Sunmi asked.

Yuri nodded. She gulped before saying, "Lee sajangnim and I picked you Chaewon unnie and Yena-ssi to sing the song I composed."

Chaewon and Yena's face showed confusion.

"Thank you, Yuri. To further explain, when Yuri passed her song to me, I told her that I imagined the three of you singing it. Yuri agreed and so here we are. You three are going to sing Yuri's song. It will be included to the IZ*ONE's new album." Sunmi explained.

"So, I was called here to sing Yuri's song." Yena asked. "That's what I said, Yena." Sunmi answered.

"Now, you have the whole afternoon to finish recording. This may feel rushed but we sure don't have time. Your comeback is only a week away. I will just come back after an hour." Sunmi said before leaving the room.

The afternoon passed by quickly. They finished recording the song but was told to comeback the next day for the final touch.

Chaewon and Yuri returned to their practice room with Yena tagging along.

When they entered, they saw a sweaty Nako and Wonyoung lying on the floor.

"Wow, you guys really practice hard." Yena said that made Wonyoung and Nako to stand from lying.

"Yena unnie, annyeonghaseyo." The two bowed. Yena bowed also.

"What are you doing here, Yena unnie?" Nako asked.

Chaewon went straight to the water fountain sitting on the other side of the room. While Yena and Yuri stayed just infront the closed door.

Yena was about to answer when Yuri held her hand. "I have something to tell to you, guys." Yuri started.

Their intertwined hands did not leave from Wonyoung's stare.

"What is it, Yuri-yah?" Chaewon asked without looking to them, filling her tumbler with water.

"I'm dating Yena." Yuri said that shocked all of them, including Yena.

"I knew it. The blind date went well." Wonyoung said and did a little dance.

"Well, the blind date really did well but it wasn't because of that." Yuri said. Yena stayed silent beside Yuri.

"What do you mean?" Nako was the one who asked. "I'm dating Yena for 2 years. Eversince trainee days." Yuri proudly said. Yena caressed Yuri's hand.

"Ya! Yuri! You little piece of shit! How come you did not told me that?" Chaewon said while running towards Yena and Yuri.

"It was a secret. No one knew. Not even Yena's friends." Yuri explained. "So you mean, only us knew?" Nako asked.

"Well, yes. And Yena's friends. We just told them few days ago." Yuri said.

"So now that you're dating. Can you tell me what really happened inside the comfort room that time?" Nako said that made Yuri and Yena blushed.

"When was that, Nako?" Chaewon asked Nako.

"That time when you asked me to fetch Yuri in the comfort room last new year's eve. The two of them came out the comfort room at the same time." Nako answered that earned an "oooh" from Wonyoung and Chaewon.

"Did you two made out?" Chaewon asked and wiggled her eye brows.

The red shade written on Yuri and Yena's face was enough for Wonyoung to say, "Oh, they definitely did."