Jin was about to exit the room when he was stopped by Jungkook's call.

"Jin hyung" The pink-haired guy's eyes widened and he froze before responding.

"Mm? " He responded with a hum trying to act as calmly as possible not to show his astonishment.

"The answer is yes... I went to hunt a newborn yesterday before all these happened " The pink-haired guy was surprised but he spun his body around to look at the youngest

"What happened? "

"There was a girl "

"What about her? " His eyes seemed to contain a gleam of excitement but he recovered and cleared his throat when the youngest shot him a glare that said 'please will you allow me to land? '

"I saved her when the newborn was about to attack her"

His words came like a blow in the face to the eldest. He had to fight to contain his excitement. The story hadn't gotten anywhere and the eldest could tell it was going to be more than the word interesting.

Strangely, Jungkook never cared about anyone.

He thought to himself.

"But there was something strange, her aura was addicting and it felt so.....right to have her around and I hated it. Mostly because of her nature and because no one made me feel that way."

He was taken aback, Jungkook in his behavior was cold, arrogant, and rude but he never only saw that in him.

He knew the lad was just overwhelmed by sorrowful emotions but he was very thoughtful and had a warm heart. Because he knew that behind every bad thing, there is something good deep down if you take a deeper look.

"So I left her, immediately after killing that newborn. I still hated her eyes that I found perfect and attractive, her purple eyes and her long hair"

The eldest frowned at his first four words of leaving her sight.

"But why did you leave her if you felt that warm or drawn to her? "

He already knew where this was going but he wasn't going to jump to a conclusion just yet.

He didn't want to have his hopes up.

"I hated it hyung, and---" He paused and the eldest knitted his brows in confusion

"And? "

"Hyung she's here! " Jungkook panicked and the elder was taken aback by his reaction.

"Who? "

"Hyung I can feel her around, the same feeling. Please go get her... " He groaned in pain and at the moment, confusion was an understatement for pink pink-haired guy's state.

"Jungkook what's wrong?! "

"Hyung she's there! Go get her"

"Where is she?! "

"At the treaty line" He was frustrated as his head had begun spinning so badly and the pain that would run through him like an electric current had begun rushing through him.

"Jung-"

"Hyung, please! "

He impatiently yelled at the eldest.

The younger watched as the eldest with the speed of wind dashed out of his room and in seconds he was at the treaty line, where the stream was.

He spotted someone there, at least it was a girl so without a thought, he went to pick her up. He was lucky to be wise enough to cover her with his jacket before picking her up and he felt the heat that was radiating off of her.