They looked at each other intensely. Nandini remembered all those moments when Manik pulled her like this to sit on his lap, his way of controlling her, his way of pacifying her, his way of loving her....

 Nandini remembered all those moments when Manik pulled her like this to sit on his lap, his way of controlling her, his way of pacifying her, his way of loving her

"Nandini

"Nandini..." He whispered her name and his fingers removed the hair strands from her face. 

............................

...............................

Asia Communications

Sid is standing near the large window, looking outside and Prerna standing near him.

"Poore ek saal uss andhere mein?!, par voh log kaun the?, kyun kiya yeh sab?!"

"Naveen....Naveen Chandra Chathopadyay"

"What?!.... voh toh Kaaki Maa ki brother hai na?! Voh kyun esa karenge?!Voh toh ek ache insaan hai, balki unhone toh Kaaka baabu ki help kar rahe the, ithne saal. Tumhare jaane ke baad Kaaki Maa ki tabiyat theek nahi thi, aur Kaaka baabu bhi... iss vajese company bhi loss mein chal rahe the, tab Naveenji ne hi help kiya tha, company loss hone se bacha liya tha!"

"Yahi toh voh chahta tha, company... Basus ki saare paise.... Main toh uske raaste ki ek kaata tha, kyun ki, Basu family ka eklota beta, ithne saare wealth ki eklota vaaris.... jad se hi mittana chahta tha, ta ki sab kaam easy ho.... jab main nhi rahunga toh mere jagah uska beta aa jaayega.... sab log maan bhi jaayega, iss ne help jo kiya tha"

Prerna remembered his face with shame and anger. 

..........................

............................

Basu Publications

"Manik....pleasee" She called him with all her love.

Their eyelock got disturbed by a phone call. Nandini immediately stood up from his lap, and regained herself, and speaks to him in anger,

"Anurag, yeh sab tum kya kar raha hai?!, You have... you have no right to..." She hesitated to complete

"Touch you?!" His voice made her look at him... "I'm sorry" He kicked the chair near him and walked away in anger.

.........................

.........................

Asia Communications

"Agar tumhare saath yeh sab hua and tum Mangalore mein tha toh... phir voh Anurag Basu kaun hai?!... kya voh bhi uss Naveen ji ki chaal hai?!!!"

"Nahi..., voh yeh sab nahi jaanta... voh..."

"Voh kaun hai?! tum jaante ho?!"

"Haa, voh... Manik hai... Manik Malhotra"

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................