~CHAPTER 2: SCHOOL~

Start from the beginning

With that said, I patted her hands and exited first, hearing her follow shortly. Bella frowned at me, but before she could continue the conversation, some guy called out.

"Nice ride, ladies"

I ignored him, while Bella awkwardly responded "Thanks." before following me.

After we got our schedules from the office, Bella and I started to walk around the school trying to find our classes. People were staring at me and I felt my anxiety rising, but I tried not to show it. I just had to ignore them and they would soon stop.

As we were walking a boy appeared in front of us, making me jump slightly "You're Isabella Swan!" he said to Bella, before pointing at me "And you must be Dorothea Summers! You're the new girls! I mean you're not that new, but Isabella is!"

"It's just Bella." she muttered.

"And it's just Thea for me, so who are you?" I asked in confusion, the boy seemed to beam at us, as if we were some kind of celebrities.

"Hi! I'm Eric, the eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need? Tour guide, lunch date and a shoulder to cry on!"

Feeling the stares of people on me again and it freaked me out, I had to get out of here "What I need is space. Thank you very much." I stated, feeling really uncomfortable, turning to Bella I patted her backpack "I'll see you later, Bella. Good luck."

I followed the instructions on the map that the lady in the office gave me and soon I was in front of my AP Literature & Composition class. I took a deep breath and went inside, where I met my new teacher Mrs. Morgan. After introducing myself awkwardly she told me to wait near her desk, so she could find me a seat and introduce me to the class, so once everyone sat down she got up and said.

"Class, I would like you to meet our new student Dorothea Summers. Please be sure to help her out if she needs anything." everyone nodded at the woman while staring at me with looks of recognition on some of the students.

I shifted uncomfortably, wanting to just get the hell out of this school and never come back but I had to endure it for Charlie. And for Bella.

"Now, now where should you sit" continued Mrs. Morgan as her eyes scanned the class in front of her "Oh! You can sit next to Miss Hale. Rosalie please raise your hand."

Soon a gorgeous blonde haired girl raised her hand looking a bit annoyed, as her light eyes seemed to glare at me. I gulped a bit, feeling so intimidated by the beautiful girl that I ignored the slight feeling of nostalgia, as I noticed her golden eyes.

Feeling the stare of Mrs. Morgan, I smiled tightly at her and went to sit down next to Rosalie. When I sat down, I just pulled out my books and listened to what Mrs. Morgan was talking about. I didn't want to bother Rosalie so I didn't speak to her or even look at her even though I could feel her stare on my skin.

Half way through the lesson I felt someone poke me from behind. I tried to ignore it but whoever it was, didn't give up so I finally turned, feeling my temper rise. Then I saw a boy who seemed to enjoy the fact that I turned, he grinned at me and said quietly.

"So, you're the Summers girl. Is it true that you burned your house down? Along with your parents?"

This made me flinch, as my mind replayed everything that happened that night. I shook my head and tried to turn around not wanting to listen to him anymore, but he grabbed my upper arm tightly saying "Come on, now. Don't be shy. Speak up. Did you–?"

Before he could finish, in a blink of an eye his head was hitting the desk with such force that I thought that his skull might crush, he let go of my arm in the process. Then I felt someone quickly turn me around and I noticed that it was Rosalie, her golden eyes were now slightly darker as her expression looked almost murderous.