𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

✞ YVI'S POV ✞

[OUTFIT BELOW]

"Kala, Sasha, and I are going to go shop for homecoming dresses, wanna come?" Alisa asks

"I'd love to, but I can't leave Orlando alone." 

"He can just come with us." Sasha comments. 

I sigh. 

"I know but-" 

"Orlando seems pretty busy, so I don't think he'll mind you going." 

I look at the girls, who are staring at something behind me. I turn to see Orlando walk out of the school with Audrey. My face is frozen in shock. Orlando seems to notice my presence and walks towards the girls and me. 

"You can leave. I'm going to go hang out with my new friend, Audrey, for a bit. She'll drop me off at Lux later, so don't wait up."  

With that, Orlando turns to go back to Audrey. She gives me a smirk before they walk towards the parking lot together. I feel my blood starting to boil. 

"What was that about? Did you tell him the beef you and Audrey have?" 

"Of course, I did." 

"Then he must be mad at you are something to do such a thing." Alisa states. 

"Well, I know that Orlando is uncomfortable with Brian and I's relationship. I told him yesterday that no matter how he felt, I loved Brian, and I'm happy in the relationship I'm in. I even suggested for him to go out and find a homecoming date." 

"Figures," Sasha says. "I can't believe he would ask Audrey, though." 

"Well, maybe he just wants to be friends with her," Kala adds.

"Kala. Anyone boy that wants to be close with Audrey is just in it for sex or something sexual." 

"Guys, Orlando is not like that. He probably just wants to get back at me or something." I state. 

The girls nod, agreeing with my statement. 

"Well, we better leave now before there's traffic," Alisa says. 

"Alright, I'll meet you guys there." 

[ ]

About thirty minutes later, we're all in a boutique on this street called Melrose Ave. Alisa and I browse the dress aisle while the twins are in the dressing rooms. 

"Have you found anything yet?" Alisa asks. 

"Nope, nothing to my liking." 

"Come on. There are so many cute things here. You're just so picky when it comes to clothes." 

"I know, I know." 

I hear a pair of rushed footsteps heading our direction. I turn to see that it's Sasha and Kala. Sasha is wearing a deep purple satin slip dress, and Kala is wearing a pastel pink flare dress with an exposed back, both of the dresses being above the knee.