It's not easy /1/

Start from the beginning

Peter picked up his phone and swivelled in his chair, calling Harry, the call rung three times before the other answered. "What's up Pete?"

"I was thinking... wanna help with tinkering around with Stark's stuff?"

"What would it benefit?" Harry leaned back in his chair on the otherside of the call, seemingly interested.

"Well I can sell some and you can have some of the tech. I'll see what he's got." Peter hummed while his friend thought for a moment...

"That sounds like a fair deal." Peter's eyes twinkled at that as his stomach fluttered butterflies at the idea.

"You aren't living with 'him' are you? so you're safe right?"

"I'm glad I moved away from that dead excuse of a father Pete. And when should we begin?"

Harry gave a genuine smile behind the screen, he liked Peter even after all the crimes he committed. He wasn't a bad guy, and he wasn't one for killing... only if he needed to. The two grew up together, so they knew each other like the back of their hand...

"Not now since we need to plan, it could wait. What do you want me getting you as a birthday gift Har?"

Peter actually wanted to get Harry a birthday gift and if he didn't he would feel a bit upset for being a bad friend...

"I want you to come over to my place to crash for the night. And also whatever you want to get me, I don't really mind"

Peter immediately thought of something he could make. A special watch for Harry, it would be cool and a challenge... "Alright, got something settled! so how does next week sound for starting the game?"

"That sounds like a good idea, but you have to look out for the heroes y'know?"

"You're right... I'll have to find a way to get in without getting caught." Peter thought and decided that it wouldn't be too wise to enter through the tower directly. "What about the spider bite thing. Y'know when we were in Oscorp?"

"If you are saying to be sticky and climb up the tower and go through the one of the tower windows like a spy does in those movies Har---" He trailed off while rolling his eyes at the screen, he managed to break through the Stark Tower security system and scanned over the platform of each floor.

When the boy didn't recieve a reply he swore he could imagine the other smirking. "Fine. You got a point..." Peter sighed in defeat as a small victorious 'yes' was heard from his friend.

"Your birthday is after the heist so you got somethin' excitin' to look forward to. You'll be turning 18 and i'll be 17 this year."

A small hum escaped Peter's lips as he made a sweet grin, finding which floor he would have to reach up to. "This'll be tricky though Har, there is this all-seein' Ai but it won't be too much for you to handle right?" A responsive 'mhm' was heard on the other line along with the sound of fingers rapidly touching at the keyboard.

"I mapped out the---" He heard the other hang up on him while Peter got up from his position and opened the window, the breeze calmly soothing the room with it's gentle cold breath.

A figure jumped through the window swiftly and hugged the smaller boy from behind, easily resting his chin on top of the other's. "Nice to see you too Harold Theopolis Osborn." He muttered with a small smile before turning around causing the taller to step back and ruffle the mop of brown curls.

"You know i'll take you out later but whatcha got Pete?" he sat down on the swivel chair, plopping the other on his lap with no hesitation.

"As I was saying, I mapped out the structure and floors of the tower, each floor but I can't go any further." A satisfied hum escaped Harry's lips as he rest his chin on Peter's shoulder.

"Which floor will you go through?" Peter scrolled through the floors of the towers present, where most of the tech was kept. "If I go straight through there it would be odd... so I thought about going to the floor beneath that."

"I can help with that." He wrapped his arms around the small waist of Peter's and hugged him, chin still resting comfortably on the other's shoulder.

"Partners in crime?"

"Partners in crime." Peter leaned back and smiled, two big almond-brown doe orbs staring back into the others swirling green orbs. "You staying over?"

Peter asked before closing the laptop and getting rid of any evidence that he had hacked into the security of Stark Tower.

"Mhm now stay for a bit." He hugged the boy in which Peter couldn't escape from, Harry was a little bit clingy, jealous and a bit possessive... but overall a good person with a bad influence of his father.

He managed to escape his father's grasp and stay with Peter at times before getting his own apartment...

Harry started to tickle the other which ended up Peter ending up in a fit of giggles. "H-harry... hahah-- I need t-to pfft stop!" The other finally stopped and let the other go.

"Knowing you, you are just as terrible at cooking as I am..." Peter pointed accusingly as he got off of Harry's lap while the other got up to close the window. "Takeout is better." he grabbed his phone and began to order pizza, asking what the other wanted while they planned out on how they will get the tech from Stark Industries and sell 'em.

The night went by as papers littered the floors and the walls, two empty pizza boxes on the floor along with them.

[Part 1]

/did you enjoy this beginning so far?/