He knew there was something more to it just by looking at her face. She won't have bothered him at all if it was all about Mustafa's proposal because she rejected it and that was it but he knew something happened after that which was bothering her.

"Ummm.... He said he won't stop until he makes me his wife."

She was hesitant to tell him that but she eventually did knowing he'll not leave her until she spills everything out and that's what she did. She needed someone to be with her and who else could have been better than her own friend, Murat.

"That son of a....."

"MURAT!!! Don't you dare abuse in front of me."

She concealed his mouth stopping him from abusing and glared at him which shut him but it didn't stopped him from standing up, ready to confront Mustafa or most probably beat him for daring to utter those words.

"I WON'T LEAVE HIM. USKI HIMMAT KAISE HUI YE SAB BOLNE KI. "

His eyes were red, hands closed in fists ready to face that man. Leaving Maria behind he strode towards the villa only to be stopped by her.

"MURAT!!! Stop... Please. You promised me."

She cried, holding him from back stopping him from confronting Mustafa which made him turn towards her and then he started scolding her.

"You knew. Tumhe pata tha ke main uske paas jaunga and that's why you trapped me with your promise. I can't believe you did that, dove."

She nodded accepting trapping him but at the same time she explained her reasons too. She didn't stopped him to protect Mustafa but she did for Murat as she wanted him to stay away from Mustafa as much as he could. Both of them together could end up in a big disaster of which she was afraid of.

"Yes, I did. I don't want you to fight him. He is not going to listen to you so it's better for us to ignore him till the appi's marriage. Phir hum apne raaste aur wo apne."

Running a hand to his hair he nodded trying to calm his anger but at the same time warned her sternly

"I want you to be with me whenever he is around. I'll not let him harm you anymore."

"You don't have to tell me that. I myself was planning to do the same."

She grinned making him smack her shoulder lightly and grin with her.

Pagal ladki.

"Stay by my side only."

Murat whispered looking at his right side where Maria was walking beside him towards the hall. Yes, it was Aamina's wedding day and both were entering the main hall to attend the function.

"Offo Murat. That's the hundredth time you are saying this and my answer will still be the same that you don't have to worry cause I'll stick to you like a glue does to a paper."

She groaned, and then grinned pushing his shoulder lightly, teasing him.

"Shut up."

Rolling her eyes she walked towards the ladies section to congratulate Aamina but before she could walk further, he held her wrist stopping her.

"Call me if you see him there. I'll reach there in no time."

"I get it. Now go, Osama is calling you."

She smiled assuring him and turned towards the ladies section, not noticing the evil set of eyes trained on her, smirking ready to target her.

"Congratulations Mrs. Azlaan Shaikh."