Chapter 7: The Attack of USJ Part 3

Start from the beginning

He points at Metalgelas.

All Might: Sure, Young Badoraku!

Then, the four students left to go to the main entrance, and All Might turn his attention back to the villains. All Might and Metalgelas rushed to attack.

All Might: Carolina...

Shigaraki: Nomu.

The Nomu got in the way to shield Shigaraki.

All Might: ...Smash!

The Nomu didn't flinch the attack. The Nomu tried to grab All Might and Metalgelas, but All Might limbo to dodge the grab, while Metalgelas crouched down. All Might was shocked that his attack didn't hurt the Nomu.

All Might: In that case--

All Might tried punching him in the gut and the face, but the Nomu didn't flinch either.

Metalgelas: Be careful! Normal attacks don't work on this thing!

The two continue punching the Nomu multiple times.

Shigaraki: That's right. It doesn't work because of shock absorption. In order to cause damage to Nomu, it would be most effective to slowly gouge out his flesh. Whether he'd let you do that or not is a different issue, though.

All Might: Thanks for telling me all that!

Metalgelas headbutt the Nomu in the gut really hard, and All Might grabs the Nomu from behind attempting to slam him on the concrete floor.

All Might: If that's true, then it's easier for me.

He slams the Nomu at the ground, then smoke and a powerful wave appeared from the attack.

Shigaraki: Hey, hey.

The students watching the fight from the main lobby were surprised of All Might's attack.

Sato: All right! Take that!

Sero: W-Wow...

Sato: Those guys are underestimating All Might too much!

Sero: That rhino thing was strong, too. Is he or it a pro hero?

Gai: Midoriya, let me carry him.

Midoriya: S-Sure.

Mineta: How did he make a suplex look like an explosion?! All Might's on a whole nother level!

Asui: Even though he's a rookie teacher who can't teach without looking at his notes.

Mineta: Get 'em! Aim for the balls!

Gai: Can you stop?

Asui: Were we overthinking it? He's amazing.

Midoriya suddenly is getting flashbacks about All Might.Then, Midoriya and Gai turned their back to the fight between All Might, Metalgelas, and the Nomu. They both saw that All Might was grabbed by the Nomu on the hip and the Nomu's body upper torso is on the ground in the warp.

All Might: I-Is this how it is?

Metalgelas: What in the world?!

The four students were shocked to see that All Might was in a bigger trouble. The Nomu started crushing All Might's left hip.

Shigaraki: Were you trying to keep him from moving by sticking him deep in the concrete? You won't be able to stop him like that. Because Nomu is as strong as you are.

All Might was shocked to hear that the Nomu is strong as him.

Shigaraki: This is good, Kurogiri. It's an unexpected opportunity.