The Real Sex: Thirty-Nine

Start from the beginning

Walter stared into her (E/C) orbs. "You don't think this would affect you in any way in the future?"

"Oh! No-no-- it would definitely affect me, " (Y/N) said waving her hands in front of her. "Even if you do save my mom she would never accept you-- probably even disown me-- and I'm a virgin sooo--"

"That makes me feel even more horrible. . ." Walter said.

"It's fine Walter, I'm ready for anything!-- well-- maybe not everything-- especially not a baby yet, " (Y/N) laughed as she stretched behind Walter to grab a hidden condom on the desk. "We'll just have to keep this safe."

Walter gave her an embarrassed look. "W-where did you find that?"

"Angel stole it in your pocket or something."

He squinted his eyes upon hearing that. "What? When did she check through my pockets?"

"I have no clue. And I don't know why she kept it. . . I'm not upset you have it though."

"I-I-It was given to me!"

"I believe you, " she laughed. "Don't worry."

Walter opened his mouth as if he was going to say something, then closed it promptly, turning away from her yet again. . . He did this a few more times, looking at her with lust and love, then shooting himself back. This went on for about a minute or so until he nodded his head in agreement. "Okay. . ." He snickered. "Let's try it. . . Not until I have your full consent though."

"Walter, " (Y/N) uttered with a side smile. "I am yours, I want this moment with you, awkward or not."

"Mine? . ." He said with the most adorable dimple smile as he brushed his hair nervously with his fingers. "I like that."

(Y/N) gently touched his cheek, giving him another sweet kiss while she slowly pushed him on his back. . . His hands explored and trailed up and down her torso as the sweet kiss faded into a much rougher and wet version, bringing back the lost craving they had for each other when they first started. However, (Y/N) soon broke apart from it, her hands gripping the hem of her lover's boxers and pulled them down to reveal Walter's hard member, to which her eyes widened in slight fear at.

"T-That-- won't fit inside me. . ." she whispered to herself, her face feeling hot and fuzzy. She thought it was smaller than that-- still, his smell was so intense, and she could feel her stomach knot in desire the longer she stared.

Walter abruptly clasped her waist and pulled her down onto his chest, bursting with laughter at her. His movements made her squeak with surprise. "You gotta be really deep in thought to be staring at my crotch area for that long~. . . Not gonna lie though, could have caught me a thousand times staring at your ass before we even started dating!" He exclaimed while grabbing (Y/N)'s tush and squeezing it, a perverted grin on his face. She had never seen such a look on him!

"P-PERVERT!" She yelled while playfully punching his chest. "You sick pervert!"

"Only for you~ I've tried to avert my eyes, but you kept clinging onto me--"

"Pervert. . ." (Y/N) uttered again as she bit her lower lip.

Walter stuck his tongue out at her and squished her cheeks, then flipping her over on her back and climbing onto her once again. . . (Y/N) nervously handed him the condom with trembling fingers. He gently took it from her with a soft smile. "Worried?" He asked. "I'm nervous too. You can tell me to stop whenever. I want you to feel comfortable."