The Paper Thief: Thirty-One

ISAAC

"CROW BRAWL! CROW BRAWL! CROW BRAWL!" The crows chanted

"CROW BRAWL! CROW BRAWL! CROW BRAWL!" The crows chanted. They seemed to be excited for the upcoming fight.

However, Isaac wasn't so excited. . . Nor did he even know how to fight. Not only that but Jack was three times larger than him! There was no possible chance that Isaac could win-- would he even survive? It was hard to say!

"This is an uppercut bruv!--" Zipper exclaimed while demonstrating to Isaac. "It's a powerful move bro, I saw it on a DVD once."

"Haha-- that reminds me of street fighter! Y-you know?" Said Cap with a crack in his voice.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about but I'll just agree with you anyway."

"R-really? You agree with me?"

"HUH-- Weird-- why does no one agree with me?" Questioned Joey. But Big Bro hit him on the side of the head. "FFFUUUU--"

"Shut the fuck up, " Said Big Bro.

Isaac had to admit, he rather liked not being the one everyone hits. But. . . He did miss his old friends.

"Now now! Don't you worry your little broken neck chosen one!" Big bro said to him. "Jack might have brawn! But he doesn't have a brain!"

"Yeah bro! You gotta think a step ahead!" Zipper told him.

"Yeah-- uh-- it's not like he took karate or anything. . ." Joey said.

"Don't fucking jinx it mate. . . Well! Go on up there bro! The stage is waiting!"

Isaac's legs trembled as they pushed him into the ring, and while he tried running away Zipper put him back in place and patted him on the head.

Jack was over in the center stretching and doing curl-ups while trying to impress Cerzi who sat on the high stands. Although, she only paid attention when Isaac stepped on, fluttering her eyes and waving at him.

"Remember chosen one! Use your brain!" Big Bro yelled.

"You got this bro!" Zipper smirked.

"Y-yeah!" Cap agreed.

"Don't die!" Said Joey.

And as the crowd cheered and chanted he shifted slowly to the center of the ring, limping almost, until he came face to face with Jack. He had a smug and confident look on his face while he stretched and waited. "I-i-i'm gonna crush you like a- uh- uuuhhh, " he began to say but lost his train of thought.