The Phone Call :Thirty-Seven

(Ok so! I had to cut the chapter I was making in two parts because it was too long! The 'Teasing before The Sex' Chapter WILL come out tomorrow because it is already made and I just need to fix a few things! Thank you for being patient with me!❤ be ready for next chapter!)

WALTER

It was like the entire area erupted with cheers and claps when he stepped into the simulation room

It was like the entire area erupted with cheers and claps when he stepped into the simulation room. He couldn't help but look for (Y/N) and Angelina; thankfully they were with Marcy when he spotted them. At least they seemed like they were having fun, and (Y/N)'s smile only made him want to try harder. (Made him hard lol-- I'll stop)

As he sped on his hoverboard all he could think about was impressing her. But he knew he had to focus on what he promised Hannah: to win for them. However, it would be cheating if he did the work himself, and these students definitely needed some extra criticism.

"You!" He heard someone shout. When he looked to the left of him a red blur flew past, coming to a halt a few feet away. He did as well, slowing and hammering a single foot onto the ground to face the dark-skinned girl. "I've been waiting FOREVER to fight you!" She said with a determined and confident stare.

Walter just smiled at her. "Tonya, is it?" He asked her. "Waiting to fight me?"

For a second the girl blushed. "Y-You know my name--"

"Well--Uh--yeah, it's highlighted on the board--" Walter said, pointing at the blue hologram screen on the upper wall.

The girl slapped her face and went back to a stern glare. "Whatever! I'll still defeat you dammit!"

"Go for it, " Walter held out his arms, positioning himself so his whole body was facing her. "All in! Let's see what you got!"

Tonya shifted herself and blinked at him confusingly. "What?-- You want me to hit you?"

"Yep! I mean-- if you can."

"--Well-- Fine!" She huffed nervously and pressed down on her booster boots, speeding dangerously towards Walter. "I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!"

But it only took a second for Walter to whirl behind her and tap her back, making her body jerk in surprise and tumble on the ground. The fall knocked the wind out of her, she was practically wheezing when she stood back up, grunting as she set her dark eyes on Walter. "--How?" Tonya coughed, getting in a blocking position as if Walter was going to attack at any given moment. Needless to say, she was in utter shock at how quick he moved away, he was so quiet as well. It made her jealous. . .

"How? --uh--" Walter started, tapping his chin as if he wasn't in a fight at all, meanwhile Tonya was still gasping from the fall. "Well-- instead of running on my heels I--"

"W-wha-- No! You're not supposed to help me!" She shouted, but Walter just smiled, making her twitch with fury. Again she tried charging at him, both of her arms shot in front of her as her body flung towards him. But unfortunately, she missed him and he dodged to the right side of her, his hoverboard underneath him. He almost made it look simple. . .