Chapter 26: Minor Blips

Start from the beginning

"I love you Keaney,"

   "I love you to bubba," he looked at me and kissed my forehead before rolling off and crawling under the table, "I don't think I'm going to stay calm babe and I know for a fact Arlo wont when he finds out either,"

I knew for a fact that Arlo was going to start world war 3! Tayte joined me on the sofa as we watched Noah.

"Who the hell would do this?"

"Some sick fucker and if it was any of his supposed friends, then someone will be preparing a funeral real soon and more than one too,"

"Where is he? What's happened?" Angelo said running in,

"LOLOOOOOO, HEY THAT JON BELLION SONG, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW, LOW," Angelo looked at us, "Catch MEEEEEEEE," Noah shouting jumping at Angelo,

"Baby what have you taken?" He said softly as Noah tried to wriggle away,

"Nothing...Nooooo, let me go Lolo, I wanna play,"

   "Noah I am not fucking around right now. What the hell is going on with you? What shit have you taken and who gave it to you? Jesus Christ baby,"

"Jeez, no need to shout at me baby, I am A okay...I'm going for a swim," he said and went to run off, but Angelo grabbed him.

   "I will shout at you Noah, because I am seriously concerned about you right now, this isn't like you. We're all worried, so I need you to tell me what the hell you haven taken, or been given, what you've drank and where you've been before we call the police and they can come and interrogate you,"

Silence occurred and I prayed that Noah was going to quieten down and tell us all what we wanted to know.

"I don't know what...youuuuuu are talking about?" he answered and I put my hand to my head in disarray. I called Arlo at this point, he picked up after a few rings,

"What's up bro?

      Don't get angry okay. Where are you?

Hold up, starting with don't get angry is already making me angry, what's happened?

      It's Noah, I don't know, he's taken some shit and...he's totally out of it and...just where are you, can you come to Corrigan's?

Wait, he was given drugs?

      Arlo, just get here now okay," and I hung up.

"Right then Noah, come on, we're going to go to the police station and you can explain to them what the hell has gone on with you then," Angelo snapped.

"Nooooo. I'm not going. I don't want too,"

"Then tell us what happened," I then said calmly, because getting angry at him wasn't going to help anyone. Angelo stood up and went back into the kitchen.

"Noah, don't piss Angelo off right now okay, he's only trying to help,"

"I'm not. I don't know why you are all so mad at me," he was beginning to slur his words.

Shit. This was not a good sign.

"ANGELO," Tayte hollered, he came back into sight with a large glass of some type of concoction.

"Did he tell you yet?"

"He's slurring his words,"

"Shit," he rushed over, "Baby, Noah look at me baby, how are you feeling right now?"

"Um...spaced out...I'm...I'm sorry. I don't...I'm scared, I don't like this feeling," he stumbled and Angelo caught him.

"Call the EMT's," Angelo said, "Something is seriously wrong. Whatever he's taken shouldn't be having this effect on him,"