Breaking Silence

I swam a few laps before sticking the upper half of my face out of the water and looking for Icyhot. Nowhere. He was right at the edge just a second ago, where could he be-
Before I could finish my thought, I felt two big hands grab my waist. "H-hu-Ah!" I sank down and the hands moved down to my hips. What the hell, my legs just fuckin' quit! I got the opportunity to turn around and I did, opening my eyes in the water and seeing Icyhot.
((Nobody's POV)) Shoto giggled and bubbles slid from his mouth. Katsuki's face was becoming red and the fact that Todoroki had his hands such a place was making it worse. He swam back to the surface, taking his hands off of Katsuki, and he followed. "W-what was that for?!?" He dried his hair off and it quickly went back to its spiky form.
"I wanted to see your reaction." "Why?!" "Because." Shoto wanted a reaction because the normal Bakugou would've sent an explosion in his direction normally, but he was acting rather calm. "Whatever! Don't do it again!" "Alright." Shoto giggles at Katsuki's bright red face. "Did I fluster someone?" he said as he sat next to the blonde on the bench.
There was a brief silence before he said "N...no." Shoto rolled his eyes and looked the other way, Katsuki doing the same. Yaoyorozu gave both of them a strange look and walked off.
((Katsuki's POV)) "...Icyhot.." "Hm?" "Can I talk to you for a minute?.." "Yes." "Can it be in private...?" "Mhm." I stood up and grabbed half-and-half's wrist, practically dragging him to the locker room which was luckily empty. I took a shaky breath as I shut the door and approached him. "I... Do you by chance know what that little rainbow keychain meant?"
"I've seen things like it before...."
((Shoto's POV)) Oh boy, here we go. I obviously know what it means. But I played dumb. "Well... it.. it is a mini flag.. a.. pride flag.." "Pride?" I asked, still playing dumb. Blasty nodded and his face became redder than before, now almost completely red.
"Uhm... yeah... its a gay flag.. keychain.." His words were very quiet, but I understood. That explains a lot. "So you're gay?" "Mhm.. i- I just wanted to tell you.. I mean, we're so close, I didn't want you to feel like I was hiding something.." I smiled and pat his shoulder. "I'm proud." "Proud..?" Tears were on the bear edge of rolling out of his eyes. "I'm proud that you've found that out about yourself."
Blasty smiles slightly and looked down, seemingly scanning my legs. I chuckled and held my arms out. A hug would be good right now since he's so stressed.
((Katsuki's POV)) I practically fell into Icyhot's arms. We stayed like that in silence for a bit before he broke the silence with "Would it make you feel better if I told you I'm gay also?" I pulled my head back and looked him dead into the eyes. "Really..?" "Yeah." Heh, I guess I'll have better chances of things working out if I confess sometime soon then..