Chapter nine.

Chapter nine.

Marie's pov.

As the days tick on it gets crazier and crazier.I still have a lot of planing to do.Invations for the wedding to send.Learning about werewolf stuff.I've also been helping my mom plan her wedding which will be in Decmeber.I got a job as well.Grace is over all the time cause Duke works all the time.Thinks just keep piling up and up.Seth's mom has been talking to me about the job of the Luna which I'm gonna be.No one has seen Danny for a while so everyone is worried.I just want it all to pause for a minute and let me breathe.God I'm only sixteen.I'm off work for the day now If I could just get away from everyone else that would be great.Seth is at work so I can lock myself in our bedroom till he gets back.Then I can sleep for more than two hours.I grab some junk food and movies.I run up stairs and lock myself in Seth and my's room.I put on a movie and pig out.After sometime I fall asleep.

Seth's Pov.

I walk up stairs to find everyone pounding and screaming at Marie to let them into our room.

"What are you guys doing?"I ask.

"Trying to get Marie to let us in.She's been in there all day."says Grace,

"You guys could have picked the lock,.Its easy."I say pulling out a pocketknife and putting it in the slit.I turn it to unlock the door.I open the door to find Marie sprawled out on the bed with food around her and the Tv showing the main screen for some chick flick.Marie is fast asleep.She looks so cute.

"Do you guys thing we've been stressing her to much?"ask Hope.

"A little lately she's only been getting two hours of sleep."I say.We all look at the sleeping girl."Lets let her sleep."I say.We all walk out of the room and go down stairs.i have a feeling Marie is gonna be a great Luna.

Authors note : I have edited all the past chapters to look like this current writing style and I'm amazed by how many reads this is getting.Also I've entered this into the Wattys2014 awards.Chapter one has been rewriten and finished so please go read it.Thank you and if you want to help me with any covers for my stories please just message me or comment.If you have advice please coment.I am so amazed by how this has hit off. Thank you all for reading.I have also chanced the title because the first one was so long.Thanks to BigNeptune for the cover.

~Love Orginalme