Chapter seven

Chapter seven .

"Mother No I want a small wedding with family and friends not third cousins I've never heard of . " I yell into my phone.

"Well you should have a big wedding ." My mother yells back .

"If you want a big wedding remarry dad . I don't want that . "I yell .

"You can't have a guy as a maide of honnor." She yells ."

Yes I can if I want to . " I yell .

"I fobid you to have a small weddding and a guy as a maide of honnor . " My mother yells .

"You can't tell me to do anything this is my wedding . I can do what ever I want you kicked me out ." I yell .

"Your the worst dature ever ."My mother screams .

" I have to go ." I say .

"Bye ." says my mother rudely hanging up . I throw my phone at the wall . I had been yelling and screaming for the past four hours at my mother who is trying to make the wedding she has dreamed of . Seth has been out working so we can pay for the wedding . Seth's Parents are going to help us because I'm still mad at mine for making me get married before I'm ready .

"Hey baby I'm home." Yells Seth . I run down stairs and hug him . "What happened this time ? "He ask .

" Mother yelling at me for four hours straigth ." I say my vocie being scracty .

"Aw poor thing .Lets get you some water . "says Seth leading me into the kitchen . Its one in the morning . Seth has been working alot of over time . He gets me a glass of water .

"That women is going to kill me ." I say taking a drink of the water .

"My parents said they'll help with the wedding ." says Seth .

"I don't want to barrow money from them ." I say . "

Marie they want to help . Your mother is crazy even my parents thought we would be engaged for a while before getting married ."says Seth .

"I just want to get her out of my life for a day . She constandly texts and calls me . She's trying to plan my wedding . " I say .

"Why doesn't she remarry your dad and have her prefect wedding ?" he ask

."She's Crazy .Wait I got it ." I say . I run to where I thew my phone .I text my dad.

Me : Hey Daddy .Mommy is trying to plan my wedding .I was wondering if you could ask her to remarry you and she can have her prefect wedding .

Dad : She's doing what her mother did to us . I have one crazy wife . Sure . You owe me .

Me :Of couse Daddy :D

I smile at my phone . I am a daddy's girl their is no doubt about it .

"Hey baby why did you run off ? "ask Seth .

"I got my dad to remarry my mom so she can have her perfect wedding . " I say .

"You really are great." He says . I smile at him . Maybe getting married at sixteen isn't a bad idea even if its arranged.

Authors Note : This has been edited a bit.