(Idol!Ain x Reader) New Memory

Începe de la început

"Ain! I'm sorry for making you wait!" you yelled. He somehow... Keep staring at you,making you feel like is there any lucifer's comrades following from behind.

"A-Ain,what's wrong?" you asked. He quickly snapped out from his daydreaming.

"... Ah. I'm sorry,it just you're so cute today (Y/N)." he said.

"Ahaha you mean this clothes? (Friend's name) picked these---"

"No. I don't mean that clothes. I said you're cute." he cuts off your words. It took some times for you to process then your face slowly turns red.

"U-Uh-- I'm-- N-Not that cute..." you stuttered. You heard him chuckled then he brushed your hair.

With two tickets already in his hand,you both wait for the train to arrive about for half an hour. For some reason,you took a glance on the tickets since he doesn't tell you where it is.

Surprise,you never thought that you'll come back to that place.

"... Why did you picked that town?" you asked,pointing your finger to the tickets. Ain stared at you,long. He let out a long sigh afterwards.

"... Hah... To be honest,I don't want to tell you about this but--"

"Just-- tell me. Why?"

With his face looks guilty,he gently place his hand on yours and look at you straight into the eyes.

"An invitation. To our school,for reunion." he said.

Invitation...? You remembered back,your former classmate that you rarely talk to gave you a message about that. But you never read it and immediately deleted it.

That's clearly mean that you'll meet them again. The group that used to bully you before.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"No. It's ok. You don't wanna tell me because it will make me afraid,right?"

"Don't worry. We're all now a grown up adult now. I'm sure,they've changed as well." you responded,holding his hand softly.

"You're right."

A few minutes have passed and you heard the train is almost there.

"Look! The train is here!"

The train finally stops. It's really crowded inside there. Ain hold your hand so you won't get lost. When you both stepped inside the train,you both hardly can enter it because people keep pushing.

"I-It's pretty crowded..." you mumbled. You can't even see if there's any empty seat inside the train so you should just stand up until you both arrive.

"Come closer." he whispered as he pulled your hand and locked you in his arms,afraid that you'll get lost or some molester gonna sexually harass you.

Hey,Ain always did this to you back then,right? Protecting you from got hurt. You always blushed like mad whenver he did that. But,you won't. You're getting used to it.

"... Warm." you thought. Oh,how much you love his hug. It's like a blanket covering you from the cold.

"Haha,you looked you're about to sleep." he said,as if it's like (friend's name) pulling you out from that blanket.

"E-Eh... N-No- it just--" you got flustered. Shoot,it's been so long that you kinda miss this.

"It's ok. You used to sleep on my shoulder back then,right?"

[We are about to arrive to (random town name). Please keep yourself away from the automatic doors. Repeat... ]

"We are about to get off. Hold me tight,alright?" he said. You innocently nodded.