Book 2!

This one is only a sneak peek(actually might be the prologueㅋㅋ) if EVER there is a book two.

—I—

He was officially seventeen years old. Twelve years since the first time he heard his family legends. He brushed off his spiky salmon hair using his hand as he walked in the hallways of Fiore University, fixing the scarf wrapped around his neck.

It was the first day of school. He entered a classroom, Class A-1. He ignored all the stares he was getting as he went to the back of the class, he occupied the seat next to the seat by the window.

A teacher entered as the bell rings.  The man introduced himself as Macao Conbolt, their chemistry and homeroom adviser. He had the other introduce, he realized he was second to the last. When he it was his turn, he went in front of the class to tell the following; Name, Age, Hobbies, Parents and Family Business. If you are a transferee, state where were you from.

With a bored expression, he introduced,“Hello, I'm Natsu Dragneel the VII. 17 years old. Hobbies? Hmm, playing sports and instruments. My parents are Ezekiel and Alliyah Dragneel. We own the Dragneel Enterprise, Fiery Key Hotels, Dragon Delicacies, and others that are under our family name. I also grew up in Norway, just came back here in Japan,” with that he went back to his seat like it was nothing. To him, it was nothing. But to everyone else...

Dragneel Enterprise are the second richest multi-billionaire business. Dragneels are also have a 1000 year legends, that made them control most military power all over the world.

The blonde haired girl stood up and elegantly went to the front, Natsu's eyes widen when he saw her face. He knows that face. He saw it around their house. That face that belongs to their ancestor, Lucy Dragneel.

“Good day!” She gave everyone a gentle smile and gentle bow,“My name is Lucy Heartfilia the VII. 17 years old—”

Everyone gasped. Who wouldn't know who her family is!? The most richest multi-billionaire companies belongs to them, and they're the most richest family there is!

“—My hobbies are a secret,” She continues,“My parents are Jude Heartfilia the II and Layla Heartfilia the III. Everyone already know what we own, so I guess there's no need to,”

II

Apparently word had gotten around that there are a handful for students with the VII on their last names. And coincidentally, most of them are friends. They are called 'The Sevenths'. The only VII who isn't within the group is the Heartfilia's Heiress, due to her avoiding them.

“Hey,” Natsu startled the blonde who was sitting alone by the rooftop,“Whatcha doing here alone?”

“Why do you care?” The soft gaze of hers changed in a second. It's not like you remember anything, Lucy told him in her head.

“I just felt like it,” Natsu shrugged and sat beside her. All this time he was actually looking for her, he didn't know why, but he felt like it.

The blonde beside him was quiet, just peacefully sitting and watching the sky. He stared at her and wondered.

Have he met her before?