하나

하나(One): Mission

It's officially been a week since the truth was told. Everything is back to normal, like promised. Only members of Fairy Tail knows that story. After the story was told, Natsu and his family have taken the box home, seeing that the rightful owner seems to not be willing to let go of such important box.

“It looks pure gold!” Wakaba exclaimed, as Lucy showed them what's in the box.

“These are my djinns, it's basically a weapon, they are gods who lives in dungeons waiting for a rightful person to take them,” Lucy smiled.

“How old are you when you first captured one?” Gray asked.

“When I was three,” She smiled longingly,“You see, my djinns are very different you see. They are from what they called the Dragon Dungeons,”

“Dragon?!” Natsu said.

Lucy nodded,“Yep. The gods inside are Dragon Gods, much powerful than the pentadrakes,”

“Of course they are,” Ignia said,“They are the original dragon gods,”

“Okay, what are you doing here, Nii-san?” Natsu asked looking at him.

Ignia chuckled and put Natsu in a headlock,“What?! I can't visit my half brother now?”

Well, if you are all wondering who he is. Ignia is Igneel's true biological son. He and Natsu met during the 100 year quest. First they hated each other. And now, they're treating each other like brothers.

“Is not that... HEY! LET ME GO, JERK!”

“Tsk, tsk. Respect your elders Natsu, how are you supposed to marry that princess!”

“She married me because she loves me, dumbass!”

“Who ya calling dumbass, dimwit!”

“You who else!?”

And that started a brawl, the others were just watching. When they bumped into Zeref.

“Why you..!”

Then to Laxus.

“What the hell!”

To Gajeel.

“What's your problem!”

To Jellal.

“Stop it, you guys!”

“You stop, blueberry!”

“Blueberry?! Oh, it's on!”

And then to Gray...

“Well then..!”

And it turned into a full-on brawl. They were all having a fight, when they hit Erza with a table. So out of anger, she joined too.

“Come on..” Lucy sighed, as she looked at her djinns.

Let's see if I can still properly use them.

She looked at all twenty djinns. And she picked up the brown staff with a gold snake on top.

The Dragon of Sorrow and Despair,
thou who gives power to kings,
bring forth the great shadow that judges the earth!!

Djinn Equip! Geulimja!

Black light surrounds her whole entire body, as the eight trigram seal on the staff glowed. Her eyes changes into silver, her hair turns black.

| What she wears is in the media |