열(Ten): The Other Brother

"Aside from our father, Mother married a man before him," Kouen said,"And that man is the Emperor of the Èmó Empire,"

"You mean..!" Kouen nodded at him.

"Aside from me, there is another child," He looked at the moon,"Another brother per say,"

"Xīng Yuhuan's children are three in total," Kouen said,"Let me tell you about the other brother,"

"Chen Minsheng was 4th Emperor of the Èmó Empire, back then mother hasn't entered the Ren Imperial family, so the Chens asked the Xīngs for my mother's hand," Kouen started,"Mother, Emperor Minsheng and Father are all friends back in their childhood, both men fell for mother, but Emperor Minsheng got married to Mother first. They were married for a year before having a child, which was our older brother, Chen Weizhe. It was in the marriage agreement that after Brother Wei turned 4, Mother had to leave,"

"But Mother left a mark to the people in the Empire, she was loved and respected within the empire, she was their saint," Kouen said, and looked at him,"So they were shock when they found out that mother married my father two years later, another year passed by, Sister Mei was born. Emperor Minsheng doesn't mind the marriage one bit, but when she was born. He made a deal with Father that Sister Mei will also be an imperial princess to his empire since mother gave birth to a son for him,"

"So, there are only two imperial children within the imperial family of theirs, that would be Sister Mei and Brother Wei," Natsu nodded at the information he was taking in,"I've met Brother Wei when he was still the Crown Prince, but that was several years ago. Now, he rules the empire with his wife, Bai Chunhua,"

"Does people of the empire knows about Lucy?" Natsu asked.

Kouen nodded,"Yeah, and they were happy when they saw her photo, she looked exactly like mother,"

"Does she knows?" He asked again,"About this Weizhe person,"

Kouen shook his head,"I'm afraid not, but he knows about her existence. He doesn't hate her one bit,"

"Who could hate Lucy anyway," Natsu chuckled.

"Only people who falls dark, probably, Sister Mei is an angel despite the Tyrant title of hers," Kouen said, but he remembers about a certain topic,"Where's Sister Mei?"

Natsu deeply sighed,"Your mother's family took her back without us knowing, that was one month ago,"

"Goodluck taking her back then," Kouen said,"Grandmother and Grandfather are difficult to deal with at times,"

"Do they know about your existence? The Xīng Family i mean," Kouen shook his head as a no.

"They don't they only know about Sister Mei,"

"I see,"

It's been a week, it's been a week since Igneel was healed. And now it was time to make a trip to Èmó Empire. It was Natsu's decision, if he wants Lucy back he needs Weizhe's help. He needs Weizhe to recognize him as Lucy's husband or else the Xīngs would never believe him.

"Auntie Kougyoku!!" Igneel wailed and jumped into her arms.

"Igneel!" Kougyoku cried and hugged him back,"Don't leave me!"

"Ne, ne, Auntie can we have our little brother back," Akio asked, but Kougyoku shook her head furiously.

"He's right Auntie! We need him to get Mom back!" Luke agreed.

"Alright," Kougyoku looked at Igneel,"You better visit me or else i'll be very upset!"

"I will!" The boy grinned at her.