다섯

다섯(Five): Kou Empire!

“And this is going to be your chambers!” Kougyoku showed the salmon haired boy around,“En-nii-sama assigned servants for you, so there is no need to worry,”

“Are there any concubine here?” The boy asked.

“Eh? Only En-nii-sama has, why,” She was confused, why would he ask such a thing. Who even taught him that!

“Mama said that concubines are bad people,” He pouted.

“Why is that?” She giggled, as she and the boy sat down the side of the bed.

“Because concubines done something bad to Mama and Grandma,” He grumbled while pouting.

“By the way, what are you doing in our ship anyway?” She asked.

“Well! I was actually following Mama and Papa, when they went to Reim. When the ship got wrecked! When they landed in Balbadd. When they arrived at Sindria I was actually hanging in my dad's tail!” He excitedly told her.

“Tail?” She questioned.

“Hm! Papa can turn into a dragon! A big fire dragon!” He grinned.

Fire Dragon? Wait. There was a red dragon before. And that man was En-nii-sama's sister's husband. Does that mean..? She questioned in her mind.

“Say...” Igneel looked at her in curiosity, and she breathed to continue,“What's your mother's name?”

“Lucy Dragneel!” Her eyes widen, and the boy looked around, and grinned and motion her to come closer,“Hey, wanna know a secret?”

“What secret?”

“Mama has another name,” What he said next shocked her the most. As if it was fate that brought them all together.

“Mama's other name is Xiaomei Ren. It means you're my Auntie Kougyoku!”

In Fiore, Mira was put in charge of the Dragneel triplets. But... Igneel was missing! She doesn't know what to do!

“We're home!” Just as she feared. Natsu and Lucy are home.

“Mama! Papa!” The oldest and the middle Dragneel runs up to them with a big smile.

“Eh? Where's Igneel?” Mira tensed as Lucy began asking for her blonde son.

“Eh... A-ano... WAH~!” She tackled Lucy and cried,“I'm so sorry! I know you gave me the biggest job of my life! But when I turned back he's gone! I don't know where Igneel is!”

And that sent Lucy into a frenzy. It was known that the boys are certainly a Mama's little boy. And they were all damn proud of it. Out of the triplets, Igneel is the most vulnerable one.

Natsu got into his 'mastet mode' and ordered the 8 demon gates,“Find him, quick!”

“Roger,” in a black mist, the eight demons sent off to find the missing boy.

“Alright, where was the last time anyone saw him?” Lucy asked. She was hella worried for the blonde head.

“Mama,” Her black haired son, Akio, tugged on her sleeve,“I saw Igneel following you guys though...”

“Following us?” Natsu questioned.

Luke, the pink head, nodded,“Uh-huh. He said about going to follow you to Sindria. We tried stopping him but he won't budge!”

“Oh no...” Lucy muttered and looked at Natsu,“You don't think that...”

“He's in the Kou Empire for sure,”

In the halls of the Kou Palace, clicking of heels was heard, servants bowing as the princess was running towards the study of her brother.

“En-nii-sama, I hope I wasn't fully disturbing you,” She apologized.

“Is there something the matter?” Kouen asked, as soon as his younger sister entered. The servants bowed as they dismissed themselves.

“I was wondering, do you have an elder sister?”

He looked up from what he is doing and looked at her.

“I did,” Her eyes widen, so, the kid was really her nephew,“But she died along with our mother when I was three,”

“Was her name Xiaomei?”

“Yes,”

“Is she pretty?”

“No one can match her beauty,”

“Is she nice?”

“To me, mother, and father only,”

“Is she powerful?”

“Of course, mother came from an empire filled with magic. She inherited all of those,”

“How—”

“Why are you so curious about my sister?” He finally asked, fed up from all the questions.

“Uhm.. What if I told you that someone connected to her is here?” He looked at her, curious of what she had to say.

Her next words shocked him, that he dashed out of the room and went to the Tàiyáng Pavilion.

“En-nii-sama, your sister is still alive. Believe me, the boy we brought is her son, the living proof that she is still alive. He told me himself, the blonde woman during the gathering is her,”

He panted as he went inside the room, he looked at the sleeping boy, and shocked that he really looked like his sister.

“Sister... After all these years, you're still alive,” Tears were flowing down from his eyes,“Why... Why did you hid away from me. Father is gone. Is mother also alive? Sister... Please come back home,”

In Alvarez Empire, it was night. But you could hear someone running in the halls.

“Zeref!” It was the Empress.

“Mavis? What is it?” He immediately stop what he was doing and looked at his wife.

“Natsu called,” She panted,“Lucy's missing!”